Invisible, Inc. Early Access: What to Expect

yeah it's kinda like playing Syndicate again. 

And I too miss the elevator floors. 

Syndicate was another great one.  I forgot all about that game.  I only started playing it like 2 or 3 years ago.  I bought it off GOG.  I never played it when it first came out, so I don't have many memories of playing it like I do with Covert Action and Spy Vs Spy.

I played it and it is very interesting. But it would be great to make a own agent and play him.

It makes fun, but i think it can get boring if nothing changes. So More mission types from the start and more typs of dangers would be great. 

But i think is a great idea and so early very in the progress very funny.

I don't think we've seen all the missions the game has to offer in it's current state yet.  I'm sure they may have some more, but in my expert spy opinion they seem to have most of the missions we see done in spy movies and tv.  You're obviously not going to see car chases and counter intelligence stuff (defending your own buildings from enemy spies and double agents) because the game design is not made for that (which I don't mind at all)...  So they have rescue the VIP, hack this, steal that, get intel from this... those are all the staples of great spy missions, so I think they're good there for me.

As far as custom Agents, that sounds like a good idea, although when you think about it, we already have that.  The agents themselves are more like class types that you can customize.  If they do any type of custom agents, something as simple as naming your agent would be awesome, and maybe coming up with your own back story based off some survey you do would be cool.  But if its never added I wouldn't mind anyway.

Also I think you can make changes to the flavor text for missions, to give it that feel of verity....  The game mechanics are solid.  I hope they keep the game machines as is.  Its beautiful.

I really enjoyed this game, every choice, either of character or whether I go or not to go into a particular room can be fatal.Permanent death is something required in this game, if one of the spies die, a little more difficult for you to try to revive him,or you can choose by abandoning him and complete the mission, are those choices that make the game fun, there are manyways to play, Congratulations Klei for another great game.

Being a huge Don't Starve fan I snapped this up when I first saw it in the Steam store a month or so ago... and now I am addicted.  I play waaay too often and for what it's worth I have found it very stable with no crashes.

At some stage I will give better feedback but for now I just wanted to say I am loving it and am very pleased I grabbed it.

Another great job Klei!!

What features will the full version have?

Note that we may fluctuate the exact features based on feedback! We currently have planned: more playable agents, an additional corporation, more mission locations, a lot more agent items, and more enemies for the agents to fall to.

Hey Bigfoot

what about Co-Op? you could have a friend play with by starting a new campaign and he/she will play as one and yourself as the other agent for a more teamwork and social experience of a game that already has a big potential, that I'm enjoying in the early access and I can't wait for more content. Just take my idea into consideration and maybe some feedback, I would love to hear if it's possible and if it's good or not

Playing it right now and loving it!....  Love the new UI and the characters look bigger to me (thats a good thing)  The cover against the walls is great too, and the voice acting and story set up is nice.  I'm going to enjoy this.  Can't wait to unlock endless mode because I can't see me ever stopping myself from playing this game!

Rite

Archived