Which Hetalia Character Are You?

Morgan17

Your Result: The Eternal Darkness That Lies Within Everyones Soul

You are The Eternal Darkness that Lies Within Everyones Soul!  Murder Murder Murder murder, killing killing killing killing, insanity and guts and gore, oh my!  Hope you enjoyed the quiz :-)

FTFY

Your Result: Germany

86%

YWbEYkojA4rlUW4q.jpgYou are Germany! You have a usually serious temperment and value cleanliness. You are very mature, at least compared to some countries, but you do have your secrets. Hope you enjoyed the quiz :-)

86%
England

78%
Japan

62%
France

58%
Russia

54%
China

54%
Italy

48%
America

I'm Germany, does this mean I'm Rabbitfist now?

Okay, I'm actually going to do it this time.  Let's see what I get!

"You are Russia! You can be seen smiling and quite innocent, and very quiet. But you are secretly very strong and this intimidates many other countries to the point they fear you. Hope you enjoyed the quiz :)"

Your Result: Germany

86%

YWbEYkojA4rlUW4q.jpgYou are Germany! You have a usually serious temperment and value cleanliness. You are very mature, at least compared to some countries, but you do have your secrets. Hope you enjoyed the quiz :-)

86%
England

78%
Japan

62%
France

58%
Russia

54%
China

54%
Italy

48%
America

I'm Germany, does this mean I'm Rabbitfist now?

are_you_kidding_me_black.jpg

Which Hetalia Character Are You?

Your Result: England

77%

qd7BfAEqdwXgElur.jpgYou are England! You have a very imaginitive spirit and have an interest for things magical and unseen. Others may have trouble understanding you but can't help admiring who you are. Hope you enjoyed the quiz :)

61%
Russia

54%
Germany

46%
America

39%
Japan

38%
France

32%
Italy

18%
China

Yay.

This quiz is beefalomanure.

I got Russia, but didn't select Vodka as my favourite food.

Oh yeah, description for people who didn't read the previous page already:

You are Russia! You can be seen smiling and quite innocent, and very quiet. But you are secretly very strong and this intimidates many other countries to the point they fear you. Hope you enjoyed the quiz :)

Archived