The Hype Thread

Subscriber01236

this with french dub was sarcasm, of course i prefer japanese dub.

SUGOI KAWAII BAKA!!!!!

French dub is probably hilarious

also is there even such a thing as japanese dub? if it's a japanese anime then it's not a dub...right?

Y'all up in this thread, dissin' my Awesomenauts... :'(

Grimji is coming, and there's going to be a new skin revealed today... Aww yiss!

@sirmentlegen: Ted is getting massively buffed according to the beta patch notes... self-damage on Stim is getting completely removed and Arm Pit Shaving Cream is getting changed into a damage-absorbing shield. Teddy's Puffed Spider Eggs is getting changed into an upgrade with two bonuses: an extra shell on shotgun, and extended duration on Stimpack while holding the machine gun. Machine gun range is getting buffed to 7.2 as well. RIP League 3 skrubs, mentlegen's on the job.

And also there's a new episode of Gravity Falls on tonight but I'm out of town and don't have cable so I have to wait another week wah wah wah wah

Y'all up in this thread, dissin' my Awesomenauts... :'(

Grimji is coming, and there's going to be a new skin revealed today... Aww yiss!

@sirmentlegen: Ted is getting massively buffed according to the beta patch notes... self-damage on Stim is getting completely removed and Arm Pit Shaving Cream is getting changed into a damage-absorbing shield. Teddy's Puffed Spider Eggs is getting changed into an upgrade with two bonuses: an extra shell on shotgun, and extended duration on Stimpack while holding the machine gun. Machine gun range is getting buffed to 7.2 as well. RIP League 3 skrubs, mentlegen's on the job.

And also there's a new episode of Gravity Falls on tonight but I'm out of town and don't have cable so I have to wait another week wah wah wah wah

it's called on demand. Use it. 

You didn't miss that much.  It felt like a filler episode.  Still funny, but no important developments like last week. 

"That much" WE WILL NEVER TRULY KNOW

@thetruthseeker: Lots of emphasis on that "no cable at the vacay house" part.

Archived