The Hype Thread

Subscriber01236

Im hyped about playing dishonored, as i picked up the game of the year edition for under 20 bucks today.

If you are the kind of person that can ignore the whole "dominant strategy" thing, then you might find so much replay value in the game.

Like, you can do a no magic run, no gadget run, or my favorite, no gadgets+no magic+no killing+no knocking people out+no getting detected+no stealing items+no talking to NPC's for help. Yes, you can beat the game without all those things.

Im hyped for Dishonored 2. Whenever its going to be officially announced.

If you are the kind of person that can ignore the whole "dominant strategy" thing, then you might find so much replay value in the game.

Like, you can do a no magic run, no gadget run, or my favorite, no gadgets+no magic+no killing+no knocking people out+no getting detected+no stealing items+no talking to NPC's for help. Yes, you can beat the game without all those things.

If you can do that I am very hype now, I do like dominant strategy just to get the story, but after Im done with that and If I find the game good enough I will defiantly be setting restrictions on myself.

I started a no-killing and not getting detected run but after a few missions I gave up

'Oh so this fall killed that guy, great, restart'

'NO RATS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ok restart'

And constantly looking up what counts as a murder and what doesn't, pretty frustrating for me. Probably just my opinion though.

I hope they do not nerf Ted again!

If you're talking about Ted McPain, he actually got huge buffs in the new beta of 2.6, it might change, but he's become REALLY good in the new beta

Ted McPain

-Stim pack, removed the self damage

-Stim pack, increased cooldown from 6s to 12s

-Armpit shaving cream, now adds a damage reducing shield for the duration of stimpack, 2 stages 10% damage reduction per stage

-Machine gun, increase base range from 6.4 to 7.5

-Puffed Spider Eggs, replaced the reload time reduction with a max ammo increase +1 and increase of stim duration while holding your machine gun (+2s)

-Slightly increased the acceleration on Ted's boots

-Sniper toothbrush, price reduced from 220 to 200 Solar

Source: http://www.awesomenauts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=33433

There are a few games in interested in but not extremly hyped (over the years i learned that barely anything lives up to the hype so instead i just look forward to the game instead of hyping the **** out of it)

The New Borderlands game (obvious)

The next 2 Dark Souls 2 DLCs

Civilization Beyond Earth (i like the idea of a space themed Civ game i mean Alpha Centauri was the last one and thats realy old)

Maybe take a look at the new Risen game if they go back to the style of the first one Risen 2 was pretty mediocore in my opinion

And a lot of various indie games that i don't care to list because the list would be to long

Archived