So Summer 2014 is the alpha, right?

I believe the quote from one of Klei's employee's is something like "A few weeks after our DST demo at PAX [Aug 29]" "Looking at mid September"

I think those were from one of the update posts Seth made, or maybe from him responding to a similar thread like this. Could be both.

Well, from what Seth said about getting Together working for the next PAX (I forgot which one) so hopefully we'll be able to play it by the next PAX (again forgot which one)

PAX Prime is the upcoming one. I assume that's where they'll be showing the preview.

There's a PAX South coming up in January that I am planning on going to. I don't know if Klei will show up to that one, though.

Look, when we say the "North/South Pole" we know we mean the Geographical and not the magnetic one almost always.

Same with Summer, we almost ALWAYS mean the CALENDAR one. 

And as per this site, "Summer ends" or "Fall Begins" at September 23 at 02:29 UTC/GMT. Which as Klei is -7 GMT (as am I,) is 7:29 PM September 22 2014. 

Fight about the seasons, peasants!

It is guarranted to be out before that. Not just the alpha, but the full release. Oh, you were talking 2014? No, but I would rather wait longer for perfected awesome.

It's been 1 entire Summer, it's been long enough. But Seth did say they'd show it out at PAX. So possibly by September 1st-ish we'll be able to play Don't Starve Together alpha.

It's been 1 entire Summer, it's been long enough. But Seth did say they'd show it out at PAX. So possibly by September 1st-ish we'll be able to play Don't Starve Together alpha.

Seth also said closed alpha would start after PAX.  We may have to wait.

Archived