The Forums Townsquare - a place to talk and introduce yourself, if you are new to the forums (chat with friends and make new friends!)

DwerBomb

I was bored

*cough*

*taps on microphone*

"Is this thing on?"

"Allright, I guess it's working."

*waves*

Hi.

Most of you know me. I've been here for over a year now. I've met a lot of awesome people with which I love to talk, therefore I feel good in here.

I always come here when I'm sad, or I need company. We are a family :3

But I know some people don't feel comforted in here. People who think to be hated, people who are new and other (?).

I've made this thread to give these people a place where to talk, be noticed and explain themselves: a thread about random blabblin'.

There is also a coffee shop on the right of this townsquare. Go check it out!

I was talking for minutes but nobody responded, then I tried typing...

But everybody, this is a safe place here. You are wanted, you are respected. And when we know you, you will be liked. 

My real smart-assery is in the other thread. Enjoy your coffee.  :) 

*Starts cutting up W's cake. Gives her the first piece*

Okay, I'm not very experienced with this whole 'communication' thingy, so please bear with me if what I'm saying is completely nuts.

I'm pretty sure... that video... and related discussion is not a good way to welcome new members. I mean, I could be wrong. Maybe talking about overused in-jokes involving shipping between forumers is just what newish people like to see in a welcome thread.

So, uh, it's W's birthday? Yay, and all that.

I'm sure this thread will be forgotten in several months, the community is so small that nobody new will post here anyway

We have about 500 registrations a day. And about 15k people visit the forums each day, when it's slow like now. 

I would say, right now we have about 30 new people post a day, more or less.

And only about 10% of the people visiting the forums actually post.

When we have something interesting going on, that number goes much higher. We have a lot of lurkers, and once DST hits, they will be more motivated to post.

//awkward coughing

Hi hello I am Becca. I still sleep with stuffed animals and cut my sandwiches into the shape of dinosaurs. My profile claims im 17 but I'm actually a physically advanced five year old.

Also Happy Birthday to W :p

Archived