Wilbur Ideas

Another thing, splumonkeys can collect (even steal) resources and each has its own inventory. The ability to befriend splumonkeys along can be extremely useful, probably more useful than webber's spider army, on par with pigman lumberjacks.

It might make the game too easy if you can have both pig and monkey allies.

Another thing, splumonkeys can collect (even steal) resources and each has its own inventory. The ability to befriend splumonkeys along can be extremely useful, probably more useful than webber's spider army, on par with pigman lumberjacks.

It might make the game too easy if you can have both pig and monkey allies.

Maybe Wilbur can't befriend the Pigmen. I'm still trying to come up with a logical reason for why.

I can see it now. An army of monkeys marching through the ruins, challenging anything who gets in their way. The moment they see an enemy, a barrage of manure is hurled at them. Perfect.

In a situation;

Aww it's a cute little monkey

All of a sudden the sky goes dark

You look up and

Manure....

Maybe the pigs, being generally distrustful of strangers already just keep running out of his way. I mean, he's a giant monkey with a crown. Not to say they'd attack him on sight, like Webber, but mainly just find him too odd to be willing to interact with. Or maybe they think he's just another bizarre animal roaming Maxwell's world. This could be funny, maybe Wilbur could throw fits about them not recognizing his Royal glory.

Maybe the pigs, being generally distrustful of strangers already just keep running out of his way. I mean, he's a giant monkey with a crown. Not to say they'd attack him on sight, like Webber, but mainly just find him too odd to be willing to interact with. Or maybe they think he's just another bizarre animal roaming Maxwell's world. This could be funny, maybe Wilbur could throw fits about them not recognizing his Royal glory.

Maybe... Perhaps they just don't like wilbur because he resembles a king and the pig men already have a king(the fat pig with the crown)

Archived