Case Layouts

alanrappa

Thought I'd share this for those interested - below is the layout of the figures I received in my full case in the positions they were in (front row is the front of the box)

post-369349-0-37025300-1406644118_thumb.

According to KLEI, there are 4 possible case layouts - so if anyone else has purchased a case please share the details. Thanks

PS - I also posted a write up of the figures on my blog http://www.thisinfrared.com/2014/07/plastic-pickups-dont-starve-blind-boxed.html /ShamelessPlug

I'll post an update with the accessories - though I traded a few of the figures away already.

And this wasn't a bad case - it did net me 8 unique figures with plenty of Wilsons & Willows to trade. I do still have some left over doubles though that I may just put on eBay if no one wants them. 

I'll post an update with the accessories - though I traded a few of the figures away already.

And this wasn't a bad case - it did net me 8 unique figures with plenty of Wilsons & Willows to trade. I do still have some left over doubles though that I may just put on eBay if no one wants them. 

Do you still have that spare Chester? I am still looking for him, since in my last 3-blind box pack I didn't get him :/ I am still willing to purchase if you haven't. I hope you were able to find Maxwell! :] 

Do you still have that spare Chester? I am still looking for him, since in my last 3-blind box pack I didn't get him :/ I am still willing to purchase if you haven't. I hope you were able to find Maxwell! :] 

good luck with getting chester!

he is actually pronounced "uncommon" by the community, so another few boxes should score you one. 

I thought your idea of share the box lay outs was cool and I wanted to include mine. I am afraid these are in no particular order. I feel pretty luck to have opened my Wilson first off the bat. (So excited!!!!)

nice case shorwin!

thanks, too, that really helps the community, but, i seriously now think i will never get maxwell. :(

i give you luck to complete your collection.

Yeah he is pretty tall. You have to connect the Maxwell's head out of the package. It made me laugh a bit. I wish you much luck in finding him for your collection. I am hoping there are other case layouts where there are multiples of him. I personally, am still looking for a Wickerbottom.

Yeah he is pretty tall. You have to connect the Maxwell's head out of the package. It made me laugh a bit. I wish you much luck in finding him for your collection. I am hoping there are other case layouts where there are multiples of him. I personally, am still looking for a Wickerbottom.

someone is still trading her on the forum, they want most toys you already have.

Heya,

I know this topic's older, but I wanted to contribute another layout. I put all my extras back in the boxes, though, so have no photo at the moment.

---------------------------------------------

Woodie   |     WX-78    | Pigman   | Maxwell |

Wolfgang |      Wes     | Wendy    | Wendy   |

Woodie   |     Spider   | Wolfgang | Spider  |

Woodie   | Wickerbottom | Wilson   | Wilson  |

So that makes

3x Woodie

2x Wilson