Shadow Hand not going back when I stand on it?

shujuju

when I was at my campfire 2 shadow hands came out of the dark, I successfully got rid of one but when I went to go and get rid of the other I ran at it and chased it almost out of the light and while still playing the animation of it being pushed back and the hand's music reversed it would slowly creep forwards. as so as I got off of it it stopped for a second and started creeping forwards again, I then chased it again and got rid of it fine. this is some sort of bug, I was in adventure mode if that changes anything

• Developer

Hmm, I know if you come at the Shadow Hands at the wrong angle, you can sometimes drive them towards your campfire rather than away. Perhaps something about your angle caused it to not be completely driven away?

Hmm, I know if you come at the Shadow Hands at the wrong angle, you can sometimes drive them towards your campfire rather than away. Perhaps something about your angle caused it to not be completely driven away?

I ran directly at it, either way it played the same music and the going backwards animation as it moved forwards so it seems to be either a glitch with the animation or a problem with the player walking towards the hand, I did not come from behind it either

Archived