Is there always all in one world?

Hey all,
I got a little question since i didnt figured out by myself already so i got to ask.
The question is if there is always all in a world? I mean if there is always all biomes or for example the eyebone for chester or caves or beefallos or anything else? Of course i know if you change the settings but i mean in default mode.
Or is it just sometimes if you are really lucky you can get all in one world and there are also worlds that are just really bad?
Thanks for the answers :D

Hey all,

I got a little question since i didnt figured out by myself already so i got to ask.

The question is if there is always all in a world? I mean if there is always all biomes or for example the eyebone for chester or caves or beefallos or anything else? Of course i know if you change the settings but i mean in default mode.

Or is it just sometimes if you are really lucky you can get all in one world and there are also worlds that are just really bad?

Thanks for the answers :grin:

Presuming there are no bugs in generation at the time of creation, there should always be one of everything, even pig kings since RoG.

As was mentionned, there is usually everything in every world. All the biomes, all the ressources. Maybe some worlds don't have mandrakes, but there are so few of them that you could walk next to one and never see it (could be hidden behind a tree for example).

Presuming there are no bugs in generation at the time of creation, there should always be one of everything, even pig kings since RoG.

I did see some RoG maps without the pig king, though. There was the usual pig village inside or near the birchnut forest but no king.

As was mentionned, there is usually everything in every world. All the biomes, all the ressources. Maybe some worlds don't have mandrakes, but there are so few of them that you could walk next to one and never see it (could be hidden behind a tree for example).

I did see some RoG maps without the pig king, though. There was the usual pig village inside or near the birchnut forest but no king.

guess they haven't fixed it then /shrug :)

Archived