Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Eyjolf

(PS4 Reign of Giants) It never stops raining

Eyjolf    0

It has now been raining without end for 6 days. All seasons has been set to default length and I started in autumn as Webber(i'm not a technical expert so i'm not sure if that information matters). 

The rain started in the end of summer about day 70(so it's the first summer of that savegame). 

Also the rain does not seem to make me wet(but still prevents jerkys from drying) as I am able to wear no gear at all without the wetness meter increasing. In addition at the beginning of the rain I was already wet because I was wearing a fashion melon. I was able to dry myself by standing under a tree but when the wetness meter stopped decreasing(assuming it hit 0) the meter never disappeared. 

I tried to enter and leave a cave to see if it could help but it had no effect. Everything was wet down there but the bugged rain did not leak through the cave ceiling.

I can hear thunder aswell but lightning never strikes. 

Eyjolf    0

The rain just stopped at the evening of day 85. 

Also I have a correction: I said that the wetness meter would never disappear completely even when the value was 0(probably as it does not show a numbered value). But I discovered that if I used enough waterproof gear to negate the wetness effect, the meter would finally disappear(instantly). As expected the meter will reappear when I remove the gear but my wetness wouldn't increase(no arrow pointing up). 

I'm not entirely sure if it actually was a bug. But it was quite strange.

I apoligize if it's not a bug. But the wetness meter did behave different from the usual rain.