Platform

• Chrome

Version Number

Issue title

Characters and Research progress lost

Steps to reproduce

I restarted my Chrome

Describe your issue

I played this game since 9 Dec 2012. Today, while I was playing suddenly research progress was varnished. Then when I new my game, all characters that I already unlocked are gone.

Could you please help me? Thank you so much.

Tom_Suke    15

This just happened to me too, I exit my Chrome because it crashed, and then I wanted to check if my lag was fixed, and I noticed I have a new number in the box below after I realized that Willow was locked for me and I was basically at square one (I had unlocked her previously, screenshot in my other thread as well from the lag bug)

Is there a way to get that all back, or am I at square one like the user above?

alc82    10

Something happened in Chrome. I was running 70504 but now at 70528 a ALL of research progress is missing. I also resumed at about 1 day (game time) in the past at a spot I was at before instead of in my camp.

Edited by alc82

Tom_Suke    15
Something happened in Chrome. I was running 70504 but now at 70528 a ALL of research progress is missing. I also resumed at about 1 day (game time) in the past at a spot I was at before instead of in my camp.

That's what I had, 70504, and now it's 70528.

haitham    10

i am playing day #161 and just logged in and i lost all my Research progress i didnt lose my stuff but i have to Research them again

pleas help!!!!!

dan.b.young    10

Same issues here. I have Chrome version 23.0.1271.97 m and am playing Don't Starve beta 70528.

I have had my intelligence drop to zero and lose all my research several times. I have also most recently lost my unlocked characters.

Tom_Suke    15

Maybe it's just 70528. Maybe that beta just doesn't like any of us and doesn't want us to have fun. xD Day two of no playing, I'm 'starving', haha, but I'm sure the admins'll fix it, we just have to give them time to figure out what's tinking when it should be tonking, etc etc, and we'll be back to fighting spiders and eating piggies.

Toaster Fu    101

The Devs have been able to fix this for some, would one of you mind testing? I say this assuming you don't have anything to lose, if you do please disregard.