Sign in to follow this  
geni0529

The Shadows Call

Gurisar36    7

Tanja could see Athena make a light ball from the distance. She was really fascinated about. She carefully walked towards Athena. " interessant that you can make a light ball. Maybe you can teach me? " she said to her.

Gurisar36    7

"Weird. She doesn't know how hers light spell works. I can only two spell but I know how their work and maybe I could learn her, but It will be another day" she thinks for herself.

Edited by Gurisar36

geni0529    2036

Dance dance dance I love to dace on athena HEAD

GET OF OF HER HEAD THIS INSTANT MOON! im so sorry she does things like that

YOU MEAN MOM

and so the mother dagter rivalry begins

MenaAthena    10300

"I didn't mind her on my head untill she started dancing. It was warm and fluffy!"

Athena took Moon off her head and held her in her arms while scratching her chin.

MenaAthena    10300

(Because no one really knows what to do. There's no story. Yes, you made Widow appear and some... stuff happened, but we still have no goal. Where do we go from here? Do we try to find adventure mode, do we go fight a demon, do we look for some artifact? You know, some direction for us to go in. Sure, you made some hounds appear and we have to fight them, but it's not really that interesting and what will we do when it's over? 

If I sound mean, I'm not trying to be. I'm just trying to explain why no one has said anything.)