Tooth Traps / Hidden Tooth Traps

Will my tooth trap affect another player if s/he steps on it?

Will they have the ability to pick them up?

How about a buried tooth trap (add extra grass to the recipe), that is invisible to other players, but activates when they step on them?

Or add gunpowder to the recipe and have a claymore mine trap.....

Look at Maxwell's tooth traps for example.

So I'm gonna guess, in order for Tooth Traps to have any PvP validity they will have to be hidden to everyone except the person who placed them (Depending if PvP is on or off).

Then after the trap has sprung it will need to remain hidden... That or they add in a new item trap which is just for PvP purposes.

Well, depending on how they are coded to perform, I could deactivate/destroy another player's traps while s/he was off foraging, and replace them with my own. Assumption being the mother of all ******* (they assume their traps are unchanged), they breeze into their own base and blammo.

Well, depending on how they are coded to perform, I could deactivate/destroy another player's traps while s/he was off foraging, and replace them with my own. Assumption being the mother of all ******* (they assume their traps are unchanged), they breeze into their own base and blammo.

If it were possible then there would no reason to make traps other than to help with a wolf pack.

Archived