The Rude Answerer

NikMik

How tasty are Grilled Mormons? Are they really ok to eat as par the Broble says?

Have to start my day with a good serving of Grilled Mormons while I read the Broble.

The most important meal of the day, serving it up Nik-Mik's way.

Have to start my day with a good serving of Grilled Mormons while I read the Broble.

The most important meal of the day, serving it up Nik-Mik's way.

yes.

Who're you again?

Snobitty snob snob! Don't you dare to think i didn't miss you :}

You look familiar....did you come back just for my birthday? :grin:

0IKRNwp.png

Lessee:

I did pie already, took care of sex, money never made me happy, power is overrated, if I ask for truth...the demon will just show me part of it, like suffering....aha!

I wish for enlightened happiness! 

Mr. Tickles, is committing suicide a crime or an option??

It shouldn't be illegal. If someone does it, they should get HELP, not punishment.

However, it depends entirely on the situation.

If someone's being bullied, they should get help. Suicide is such a stupid decision. It's so final. Once you're dead, you're dead. And the people who did love you will have to suffer for your decision. You can still have a future. Just because people are assholes doesn't mean the whole world is sh***y.

If someone has some sort of illness that can't be cured, stops you from being able to do what you want, makes you too miserable to stand life, and there's no way to fix it. Then I would rather die. Living in constant agony, unable to live my life is a fate worse than death in my books. And I'm sure your loved ones, even if sad at first, would feel it was the right choice, and that you're not suffering anymore.

Lessee:

I did pie already, took care of sex, money never made me happy, power is overrated, if I ask for truth...the demon will just show me part of it, like suffering....aha!

"i did pie already"

Wise, indeed. Alrighty then, one enlightened happiness then! Can't promise that i'll put it under your pillow, but, mheh... 

Lessee:

The second task you did has scarred me for life.

Thanks.

if the universe is finite, where does the whole universe exist? in nothingness? nothingness is nothing has no substance or existence. how could the whole universe exist in nothing? its either the universe is infinite or its finite and exists in something bigger that also has existence. 
I will assume that space is a finite so it must exist in something bigger that also has existence. 
when we think of existence we think of matter. anything in space could be reduced to tiny particles of matter. if that is the case. that bigger existence in which the finite universe exist also must have matter or by definition it does not exist. 

Now comes my question: how can the finite space that is matter logically be existing in a bigger existence of matter and not contradict law of impenetrability

Does anyone else feel like its only them in the whole universe and everyone else is just here to entertain them like as in U ARE GOD but you will die your existence will just stop when u die nothing happens U just won't wake up like when I go to bed I don't remember following asleep yet I WAKE UP.

What I'm saying here is the clock is ticking life feel's to short to live and everything is hearthbreak  sorrow and really guys yout just waiting to fall asleep and be worth nothing as you don't think when your dead and nothing will ever fix that.

Just saying I am Christian but I believe "heaven is just nothing its an eternal slumber

except immortaillity so ***k u mortals

if the universe is finite, where does the whole universe exist? in nothingness? nothingness is nothing has no substance or existence. how could the whole universe exist in nothing? its either the universe is infinite or its finite and exists in something bigger that also has existence. 

I will assume that space is a finite so it must exist in something bigger that also has existence. 

when we think of existence we think of matter. anything in space could be reduced to tiny particles of matter. if that is the case. that bigger existence in which the finite universe exist also must have matter or by definition it does not exist. 

Now comes my question: how can the finite space that is matter logically be existing in a bigger existence of matter and not contradict law of impenetrability

We don't know. I'm sure there may be theories out there - scientific or not. But we don't know, and possibly can not know. Our tiny human brains can only discover so fast.

Does anyone else feel like its only them in the whole universe and everyone else is just here to entertain them like as in U ARE GOD but you will die your existence will just stop when u die nothing happens U just won't wake up like when I go to bed I don't remember following asleep yet I WAKE UP.

What I'm saying here is the clock is ticking life feel's to short to live and everything is hearthbreak  sorrow and really guys yout just waiting to fall asleep and be worth nothing as you don't think when your dead and nothing will ever fix that.

Just saying I am Christian but I believe "heaven is just nothing its an eternal slumber

I do not and never have felt that way.

That is why you make your life the best it can be when you have it. Try to make the lives for future people better, as well. so even when you're dead and gone, your memory remains, what you did good for the world remains, and will do so perhaps even after the human race evolves into something no longer human, in millions and billions of years. That, or the human race just falls dead due to someone having feet so smelly the entire earth explodes.

And I complain there's no Metaphysics in gaming forums anymore :-)

Now comes my question: how can the finite space that is matter logically be existing in a bigger existence of matter and not contradict law of impenetrability.

Well, current speculation is matter that "goes" into a black hole actually isn't "simply" compressed into a singularity, but is "created" into another universe! Whether you take this as a "post big bang" existance or "singularity point that may not have exploded like our universe did" is as hotly theorized as "black holes are a wormhole to another universe" was in the late 60's 70s and 80's.

Anyway, since our methods of detection are so currently primitive that we can't see a whole bunch of matter we know has to be out there (the "dark matter" if you will,) we'll have to change our methods of detection before we "understand" how the multi-verse works, along with the multiple (way beyond 4) dimensions  it exists in that we "see" when it resonates or "vibrates." 

But no matter what, you got to stop thinking planar Euclidean existence. Einstein showed us the basics of spacetime being exerted by attractive (like gravitonic) forces to the point it literally warps what we perceive as "reality" around it. Of course the beings in that force would see things as "normal" if they could somehow survive that gravitational force,  but we would see them as "frozen" since their force is going so strong their time is frozen in relativity (or their one second is equal to several lifetimes on the outside if not near infinite, thus the talk of another universe existing in the warped mass inside a BH.) 

I feel more like I was put here for a purpose I do not know--not as a toy, but as a lesson I would understand much better without all this material physical form nonsense in the way.

I do not and never have felt that way.

That is why you make your life the best it can be when you have it. Try to make the lives for future people better, as well. so even when you're dead and gone, your memory remains, what you did good for the world remains, and will do so perhaps even after the human race evolves into something no longer human, in millions and billions of years. That, or the human race just falls dead due to someone having feet so smelly the entire earth explodes.

Yes. Make a difference. 

And I complain there's no Metaphysics in gaming forums anymore :-)

Well, current speculation is matter that "goes" into a black hole actually isn't "simply" compressed into a singularity, but is "created" into another universe! Whether you take this as a "post big bang" existance or "singularity point that may not have exploded like our universe did" is as hotly theorized as "black holes are a wormhole to another universe" was in the late 60's 70s and 80's.

Anyway, since our methods of detection are so currently primitive that we can't see a whole bunch of matter we know has to be out there (the "dark matter" if you will,) we'll have to change our methods of detection before we "understand" how the multi-verse works, along with the multiple (way beyond 4) dimensions  it exists in that we "see" when it resonates or "vibrates." 

But no matter what, you got to stop thinking planar Euclidean existence. Einstein showed us the basics of spacetime being exerted by attractive (like gravitonic) forces to the point it literally warps what we perceive as "reality" around it. Of course the beings in that force would see things as "normal" if they could somehow survive that gravitational force,  but we would see them as "frozen" since their force is going so strong their time is frozen in relativity (or their one second is equal to several lifetimes on the outside if not near infinite, thus the talk of another universe existing in the warped mass inside a BH.) 

I feel more like I was put here for a purpose I do not know--not as a toy, but as a lesson I would understand much better without all this material physical form nonsense in the way.

Yes. Make a difference. 

I feel kinda better now but I still feel like people aren't actually people just things to entertain me (no offence I mean like I feel I'm the only thing and no one else is real but i dont know

Tiddles would you like to know when you die or not know when you die?

I would not. I live in a constant mental state of 'every breath could be my last'. I try to make the best of ever single moment in my life. 

If I were to know, I feel it would make a large part of my own personality and activity pointless.

I would not. I live in a constant mental state of 'every breath could be my last'. I try to make the best of ever single moment in my life. 

If I were to know, I feel it would make a large part of my own personality and activity pointless.

That wasn't very rude. How dare you.

That wasn't very rude. How dare you.

I haven't slept in 5 days. Excuse me for not being bothered making every post rude.

Is he related to Mike Tyson?

...wait, you said serious questions, didn't  you? crap!

Google it.

Archived