The Rude Answerer

NikMik

I just felt like making a random thread!

What is this thread about, you ask?

Simple, you nitwit! You ask questions, and I'll answer them in the rudest manner possible! Keeping the language down, of course. But I will also answer the questions, and if it is a serious question I may just answer it more politely.

And remember that even though I'm being rude, that doesn't mean I actually think your question is stupid. so no hurt feelings, right?

What you can ask:

Stuff about modding

A limited amount of personal stuff (Things involving family or my location are not OK)

Gamey stuff

And stuff

What I won't answer:

Personal information about my family or location

Questions about socks.

Ask away, you mindless ****s my ol' chums!

Ok, if you want a serious one, here you go. Do you have any pet ?

That's -slightly- better, I suppose. *snort*.

I have four cats.

Two female tuxedo kittens named Mini Kitty and Jezebel, one tuxedo male names Keving, and a Tabby named Kelly.

Kelly and Kevin are both about 10, if I remember correctly.

There. Now it's time for someone else to ask their questions. Hopefully something not DUMB like these ones! 

That's -slightly- better, I suppose. *snort*.

I have four cats.

Two female tuxedo kittens named Mini Kitty and Jezebel, one tuxedo male names Keving, and a Tabby named Kelly.

Kelly and Kevin are both about 10, if I remember correctly.

There. Now it's time for someone else to ask their questions. Hopefully something not DUMB like these ones! 

is mayonnaise an instrument?

What are your opinions on......

cloth feet tubes

What did I say, you flapping twit?

I love socks! They keep my feets warm in the Winters.

What is the meaning of life?

To spread your genes onto future generations. DUUUUR!

Why is sarcasm not a language

Because the people who make language are idiots.

Would you prefer to live in DS or TF2 ?

Team fortress . Because then I could respawn if I died. And I would like to be a scout so I could hit you with baseballs for the rest of your life!

What is the significance of existence itself?

Well, there's no significance of YOUR existence. I, however, am significant because there needs to be someone to drink all of the chocolate milk on earth! 

Mr. Tiddles.. Is that a pedophile name?

No, it was the name of one of my old World of Warcraft characters. One of my Live ID friends started calling me that so all of my irl friends thought that we were ****ing and started calling me that to be dicks. I went along with it and decided to make it my actual gaming tag.

And that question was bloody rude! Honestly, kids these days need to learn to respect their elders! I may be 15 on the outside - but I feel like I'm 50 with my crankiness and bad joints!

Mr. Tickles, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck If a woodchuck could chuck wood??

WTF?! I LITERALLY was thinking of posting that and then I click on the latest page! Mr Tiddles, is Snob Psychic?!

(Actually, this is a much better stupid question, but I am being honest here, I was about to type that.) 

Archived