Tallbirds

1. Will thalbirdes have them selves a good tyme? This is a reference to "Einen Jux will er sich machen" by Nepomuk Nestroy ("He'll have himself a good time")

2. What's the average tallbirds toe lenght? This is totally random. Go wild! I have to write a seat ton more text to keep the formating roughly the same.

Can a tallbird eat chocolate safely? This is a reference to how dogs are often said to be allergic to chocolate, eventhough most animals can't digest it properly.

What is that blue speck behind Mrs. Salt? This is a reference to the children TV series "Blues Clues"

1. Will thalbirdes have them selves a good tyme?
  2. What's the average tallbirds toe lenght?
  3. Can a tallbird eat chocolate safely?
  4. What is that blue speck behind Mrs. Salt? 

1. Yeas

2. 1 ft.

3. Yes, however, the feces is not something you want to stick around for.

4. DEAR GOD WE FOUND A CLUE! *dancing begins* 

Are excited if they release a tallbird/smallbird plush? It was in the background of one of the recent posts on the Klei Facebook page.

5078480+_52e43c08dc7140244066a30ef22fa6a

Do tallbirds have names?

Do you have a pet Tallbird or smallbird?

Would you be angry if I told you that I have never attempted to hatch a smallbird? 

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

What thaumaturgic aspects does a tallbird consist of?

How long does it take a tallbird to come?

Have you ever considered doodleing a tallbird yourself?

Would you say that there is a lack of tallbird in your mod(s), or possibly an excess?

What thaumaturgic aspects does a tallbird consist of?

How long does it take a tallbird to come?

Have you ever considered doodleing a tallbird yourself?

Would you say that there is a lack of tallbird in your mod(s), or possibly an excess?

1) Tallbirds are not magical.

2) There is no way in hell I'm answering that.

3) I have, here it is: aaGwMJP.jpg It's my first tallbirdology research document.

4. Nope. I still need more tallbirds.

Why do you love tallbirds so much if they were the cause of your first death?

Can the sin of devouring a tallbird egg ever be forgiven?

1) That question cannot be answered by me. Try asking my other forms, such as Joe or Weston. They know more on that than I do.

2) You didn't. Did you? If you did God so help me I wil-

1) That question cannot be answered by me. Try asking my other forms, such as Joe or Weston. They know more on that than I do.

2) You didn't. Did you? If you did God so help me I wil-

*whimpers and hides in the corner of shame*

*come back out to grab a dagger for self defense and goes back in* 

so tell me,, what will happen if i managed to make my smallbird into an adult tallbird? what are the benefits of having 1 either.. should i keep it isolated with a fence or something? will it help me fight?? will it protect me from aggressive enemies? if it turns into an adult do i need to feed it? and what food should i feed them.. seeds and berries are the only options?

How many tallbirds does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

The ancient guardian killed my smallish tallbird. What fate should I reserve for that maniac?

How many hairs is there on a tallbird?

If I eat a tallbird egg, will a tallbird grow in my stomach?

Bla bla bla tallbird bla bla tallbird bla bla bla bla?

How many tallbirds does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

The ancient guardian killed my smallish tallbird. What fate should I reserve for that maniac?

How many hairs is there on a tallbird?

If I eat a tallbird egg, will a tallbird grow in my stomach?

Bla bla bla tallbird bla bla tallbird bla bla bla bla?

Let me handle it.

You better not.

Blah.

so tell me,, what will happen if i managed to make my smallbird into an adult tallbird? what are the benefits of having 1 either.. should i keep it isolated with a fence or something? will it help me fight?? will it protect me from aggressive enemies? if it turns into an adult do i need to feed it? and what food should i feed them.. seeds and berries are the only options?

Once a tallbird grows to an adult it no longer needs food (As it's eating was it collecting nutrients to grow) I would never recommend keeping a tallbird in a pen, as it'd get lonely and it'd also most likely smash the walls. It will no longer help you fight. It will indeed fight hostile creatures for you.

If tallbirds could play video games, would they? And would they play Don't Starve?

Could you give me some examples of common tallbird names?

They can play games, my tallbird named Taquitos beats me hard at Chess, but has never managed to get me at battleship.

Sarsaparilla, Cauliflower,  Taniki, Maeve, and Steve

gauis help

so i adopt  a tall bird and it is cute

but

one day it gro big!!! it scare me

then it stat pecking me it is pecking me right now adviece pls?

If it has a brown-ish beak: Feed it. It'll stop trying to eat you if you feed it.

If it has a purple beak: It's too late, it has turned into tallbird state. It will no longer follow you around, but instead just wander the world. DO NOT KILL IT.

If it has a brown-ish beak: Feed it. It'll stop trying to eat you if you feed it.

If it has a purple beak: It's too late, it has turned into tallbird state. It will no longer follow you around, but instead just wander the world. DO NOT KILL IT.

:( thanx but its bek is purp

also i hav another question

what goes throo a talbird/smallbird/tenberds mind in eech age??/??/

Archived