Tallbirds

1. What would a fat Tallbird look like?

2. What are their nests made from?

3. Why do Tallbirds only have one eye?

4. Now tell me their real IQ.

1. The same as normal, just longer wings, as they store fat in their wings

2. Dirty Beefalo Wool

3. They have two, it's just safely stored on the back of their head under their feathers. (anybody get the reference?)

4. Shocking results have shown in a recent study one tallbird owned by a man who's name started with The Letter W was so intelligent that it got allowed into Harvard University. When asked, several colleagues said similar things such as: "I don't know how I got shown up by a tallbird, especially that whoever owns it trained it to walk sideways"

It's IQ is 11,786.

The average tallbird has an IQ of 56.

Ok. Good to know... Thanks!

Here's another:

If Tallbird 1 got on a train heading East at 56 miles an hour and Tallbird 2 got on a train heading West at 67 miles an hour. How long would it take them to kill Wes? How long would it take for a smallbird to grow into adulthood and kill Wes.

2 part question! 

Thats a trick question, Wes would die from being terrible before the Tallbirds even got on the trains.

What are the tallbirds favorite song?

Does nurturing a smallbird until he becomes a tallbird produces a nest?

Can I feed a smallbird the meat from his mother ?(I swear I totally din't use my dark sword on the mother. She died by... uh... eating rot.)

Is there an Haiku about the tallbirds?

Where do tallbirds hide their legs before they go to sleep?

An tallbird is going 23 km/h on a road following a Wilson. Wilson uses 10 beefalos in heat to intercept the Tallbird. How many Beefalo die before the Tallbird dies?

How many birds would a Tallbird birth if a tallbird could birth birds?

Three Tallbirds are guarding a labyrinth, and each is standing near a door. You know there is only one door that is safe. One always say the truth, one always lies, and the other always kicks you in the balls. What should you do?

A pig ate my egg as it started ; besides a giant fire, what is the best way to make sure said pig dies an horrible death?

Can I feed a smallbird the meat from his mother ?(I swear I totally din't use my dark sword on the mother. She died by... uh... eating rot.)

An tallbird is going 23 km/h on a road following a Wilson. Wilson uses 10 beefalos in heat to intercept the Tallbird. How many Beefalo die before the Tallbird dies?

Three Tallbirds are guarding a labyrinth, and each is standing near a door. You know there is only one door that is safe. One always say the truth, one always lies, and the other always kicks you in the balls. What should you do?

A pig ate my egg as it started ; besides a giant fire, what is the best way to make sure said pig dies an horrible death?

1. There are reports of them liking This Song.

2. No.

3. They do not eat meat.

4. Tallbirds are awesome

Although, they prove to be dum

This haiku is bad

5.they get bent, folded, and stuffed inside their feathers.

6. 3 or 4

8. Ask the truth one "what is one divided by zero", tell the one that lies if he has a crush on the one that kicks balls, it will say yes, so the one that kicks balls with kick it in the balls. while all this confusion is happening, go in one door, and use the now too-confused-to-move truth telling tallbird to break a path that connects the three doors.

9. Kill it by dragging it into a tallfort, then surround the house he spawns from with toothtraps/bee mines

What is the best way to cook a tallbird egg smallbird?

I am getting tired of calling people heartless B*******.

1. The same as normal, just longer wings, as they store fat in their wings

1) Can a fat tallbird fly?

2) Are tallbirds commonly throwing boulders at ships?

3) Do you know a tallbird themed custom character mod?

4) Why am I so temped to bite into a cracked tallbrid egg?

5) Can tallbirds digest things you put into them? 'cause my chester is broken.

4. Shocking results have shown in a recent study one tallbird owned by a man who's name started with The Letter W was so intelligent that it got allowed into Harvard University. When asked, several colleagues said similar things such as: "I don't know how I got shown up by a tallbird, especially that whoever owns it trained it to walk sideways"

It's IQ is 11,786.

The average tallbird has an IQ of 56.

hey @The Letter W, somebody gave you man parts again! At least nobody thought I was a lady this time :-)

Weirdobob nailed it. 

Not without a mod. So no. Just another F You for raising it from a smallbird, not even an egg for thanks! 

They are vegetarians. 

There was no Tallbird

haiku until Weirdobob

created one right now. 

The legs are telescopic and collapse when not needed.

Trick question. ALL the Beefalo and Tallbird are killed by Wilson for an orgy of meat, wool and Beefalo horns. 

They can, and just one. From that big speckled blue egg it guards. 

Tallbirds don't speak. Kill them all and eat their meat, steal and eat their eggs, burn their nests, and ignore any [CENSORED] door that Maxwell made. trust me; it does not ever end well for you! :razz:

(I bet you were expecting me to ask one of them what the other one would choose and choose the opposite one or guard my junk, but TALLBIRDS DON'T TALK!)

I could tell you the best revenge for the pig, but I'm spoilering it so those who didn't finish Adventure Mode can understand later.

Have it enter the Doorway to Adventure. Hope it makes it to Checkmate and places the diving rod in a certain Keyhole. Maxwell would agree.

1)As well as a Dodo or Emu

2)No. There are no ships in Don't Starve. Put the Absinthe down and step away from the bottle..... 

3)No. Go make it! 

4)Are you Filipino? it's a delicacy there! 

5)I'll tell you what: Why don't you try packing it and tell us what happened. I recommend to avoid conflicts, you remove any resurrection items. 

1. No

2. Depends on the ship

3. the weirdobob mod (possibly in development)

4. You aren't

5. No

Moar questions! Whaha!

1) Is it possible to ride a tallbird?

a) Do you know any cool word plays with "tallbird" and "chocobo"?

2) Is the eggs blue colour linked to the tallbirds Lactarius blennius consumption? (you may need @MycoLogical for this one)

3) Can I see your tallbirdology diploma?

Moar questions! Whaha!

1) Is it possible to ride a tallbird?

a) Do you know any cool word plays with "tallbird" and "chocobo"?

2) Is the eggs blue colour linked to the tallbirds Lactarius blennius consumption? (you may need @MycoLogical for this one)

3) Can I see your tallbirdology diploma?

1) If you way less than 140 pounds, yes

a) Nope.avi

2) Nope.avi

3. Sure. Here it is:

U1vMIhS.jpg

uh oh... I just stole a tallbirds egg right before night and I don't have any twigs.... nor torches....

Even if you weren't stealing an egg, the problem remains you have no twigs/torches...best to use grass/logs and run around the campfire. Be prepared or die. There is no forgiveness. 

Archived