SUSHI CHURCH

DwerBomb

Theres this great sushi place downtown called Shogun, the sushi bar instead of a conveyer belt is little boats on water, its really neat.

They also have realllllly good teriyaki chicken

If we're on the topic of restaurant, There's a a great sushi place across town that sells good California Rolls.

And their miso soup is so great, I could eat it all day

If we're on the topic of restaurant, There's a a great sushi place across town that sells good California Rolls.

And their miso soup is so great, I could eat it all day

Do  you know whats in those California rolls? Ive head that they're usually vegetarian but I had them served to me with crab and roe

And oh yes miSOOO @p@

''We Do'': A parody by none other than me

(Refrain)

Who controls the bacon crown?

Who keeps the pasta system down?

We do, we do.

Who keeps the all the sushi wrapped?

Who prevents heretic crap?

We do, we do.

Who holds back all of the wars?

Who makes bacon sushi a star?

We do, we do.

Refrain

Who wants peace and not a fight?

Who wants sushi every night?

We do, We do!

I am laughing so hard I am crying!

Theres this great sushi place downtown called Shogun, the sushi bar instead of a conveyer belt is little boats on water, its really neat.

They also have realllllly good teriyaki chicken

Do  you know whats in those California rolls? Ive head that they're usually vegetarian but I had them served to me with crab and roe

And oh yes miSOOO @p@

Actually, I go to Shogun too, and they do have this! Teriyaki chicken is one of my Japanese foods favorites, but I find their Tuna and Yellowtail better there.  

Since I'm from California, I can say its roll is (supposed to be) Crabmeat, cucumber and avocado. Some places use imitation crab which can be another fish to...best we not go there--but yes, it can be "meatless" too. 

I am laughing so hard I am crying!

*signs refrain, but with the words* Me too! Me Too!

Archived