What about joining and leaving servers?

I think players shouldn't be abpe to leave when there are monsters nearby, I don't want to see people leaving and waiting for monsters to go away. What do you guys think?

Could always be DayZ style leave during combat and it creates an npc version of you. So if your npc dies you come back as a ghost.

I feel like it would be extremely unfair if you left the game and when you came back, you were dead. I mean, how are you supposed to deal with night falling if you're not actually playing the game?

I feel like it would be extremely unfair if you left the game and when you came back, you were dead. I mean, how are you supposed to deal with night falling if you're not actually playing the game?

Don't worry the npc wouldn't last forever it just makes sure you are safe. It would last like 30-45 seconds.

I will tell you the same thing I said in another thread

About the joining, I think you can just click in an option called "Multiplayer" In the Start Menu screen, write the IP (and maybe the port), choose you character, and then join. Or you can simple host the server, choose the character, and join.

About leaving, I think the players will be able to leave the server when they want to. And when you connect again you will be on the same place that you've were when you left the server. If the server is open, the time will pass, and maybe the monsters will still there.

Archived