Catcoons get stuck on Chester

shujuju

I was living right beside a catcoon in RoG and chester was sleeping on the ground. I had the eyebone beside him so he wouldn't move and the Catcoon just kept walking into him until night and then when the catcoon woke up again he just kept walking into chester till I pushed him out of the way. this could be a bug or just needs an update on the navigation but its really annoying.

I was living right beside a catcoon in RoG and chester was sleeping on the ground. I had the eyebone beside him so he wouldn't move and the Catcoon just kept walking into him until night and then when the catcoon woke up again he just kept walking into chester till I pushed him out of the way. this could be a bug or just needs an update on the navigation but its really annoying.

The catcoon wanted whatever Chester was sitting on so bad not even Otto Von Chesterfield himself could stop him

• Developer

Hmm, it sounds like a pathfinding issue where the creatures aren't moving around Chester. It likely happens with other creatures as well.

I'll take a look and see what I can figure out.

Archived