The Not Hating Mack18853 Association. (NHMA)

Malan-Tai

Guys, this whole Mack thing is getting to the point where I just want to rip out my hair and yell "Shut up!!!!!!!!!"  If you like Mack, that's great, and just put him on your friend's list or something.  If you don't like him, ignore him.  It's really not that complicated and you shouldn't have to be making a million threads about it.

Seriously, this has been going on for almost a year now.  And if you don't stop pretty damn soon, I'm sure @JoeW will have some things to say about it.

I guess I'll join this, until a month later when I decide to leave it. Then I will come back and leave indefinitely.

I'M JOKING! JOKING! Put away those pitchforks. Please. I'm joking.

The only this separating this post from a troller's post is the absence of smiling lemons.

Y'know, like these ones:  :lemo:

For god's sake, this is entirely unnecessary. We're being made to look bad for disliking someone because people won't stop portraying us as some sort of angry mob hunting Mack down and bullying him.

We don't hate him, but we don't like him, and threads like this are part of the problem. Please. Stop this. 

It's allowed to dislike someone, but we should still be able to post stuff on his threads, not just ignore him. He's here, he's posting, and that means we can comment. 

It's allowed to dislike someone, but we should still be able to post stuff on his threads, not just ignore him. He's here, he's posting, and that means we can comment. 

If you don't like the stuff he's posting, though, then why participate in the content?  It's just feeding this stupid drama with more and more fuel, and, ironically, that's just creating more and more of what we're trying to stop.  Tolerate it or ignore him.  That's the only way this is going to end.

If you don't like the stuff he's posting, though, then why participate in the content?  It's just feeding this stupid drama with more and more fuel, and, ironically, that's just creating more and more of what we're trying to stop.  Tolerate it or ignore him.  That's the only way this is going to end.

If he posts something entirely irrelevant, ridiculous, or just plain stupid, he's posting it to a public forum, which means it's open to us to comment. If you (or anyone else) did the same, I'd comment the same thing. We aren't picking on Mack, it's just that the content he provides is mostly the only stuff that provokes such a response, giving the illusion of picking on someone. We just aren't doing that.

Anyway, ignoring stuff is never the solution.

You've been on my "Dislikes me" list for a while, so that's understandable

That makes no sense at all. I like Malan-tai because he's always friendly, doesn't get wrapped up in talking about himself, and because he comments on/watches my YouTube videos :3

That makes no sense at all. I like Malan-tai because he's always friendly, doesn't get wrapped up in talking about himself, and because he comments on/watches my YouTube videos :3

I watch them too.

I've also seen a couple of your livestreams

Archived