(Do not read this topic if you're a purple dragon named StrangerDanger)

Hugo M.

I had to fo this sooner or later... I chose sooner, the StrangerDanger101 x Subscriber01236 x DwerBomb thing

On a hot winter afternoon a Subscriber was coming to Stranger's house, to deliver a pizza, Subscriber was a orange glommer, wearing a pizza delivery boy hat and a mustache(the most beautiful mustache one could ever dream about) as he came to Stranger's house he rang the doorbell and said:
'Heres the pizza you wordered!'

'Sorry I don't have any money right now... but i do know other way I can pay you...' Stranger replied
'What do you mean by that?' Subscriber said.
After he said that Stranger wink winked and nudge nudged, but before she could say anything suddendly a bunch of purple tentacles came from the ground and stuff happened... some TENTACLY STUFF.

I was gona write somethin' 'bout vingw and Albino, if I remember I may end up writing it later.

By "tentacly stuff", DwerBomb came out of the ground and used his tentacles for what they do best... MURDERING! He slashed at Subscriber and sent them flying across the room. Scared, Stranger ran off to see if it was possible to call the police, locking the door behind them. DwerBomb bashed on the wooden barricade as Stranger panicked to dial the administrators, but suddenly, more tentacles began to rise from the ground, breaking through the wooden flooring. DwerBomb, sitting on the other side of the door, continued to reach into the room, flailing his tentacles wildly, unable to see where Stranger was. Suddenly, a loud BANG was heard through the house, and the tentacles stopped moving. The door slowly opened, and... it was Subscriber, holding a blooded frying pan! Sitting next to the unconscious, bleeding body of their once-friend, Subscirber asks: "So, how about that pizza? It's going to get cold!".

I was gona write somethin' 'bout vingw and Albino, if I remember I may end up writing it later.

MAKE IT DIRTY!... uh... but don't let her know I said that. But still, like, a bit risqué...

After he said that Stranger wink winked and nudge nudged, but before she could say anything suddendly a bunch of purple tentacles came from the ground and stuff happened... some TENTACLY STUFF.

But... what happened to the pizza? :(

Archived