Aquiring Specific Player Items

The most simple solution to this, in my opinion, is to make the other characters only be able to examine the item, without being able to pick it or to burn it.

But it would be nice if it happened something when someone steals a character-specific item. Like, if someone steals Lucy, a lot of treeguards imediatelly spawns agressive to you.

So your first sentence says you don't want it to be able to be picked up... and yet your second states something bad should happen if a non-owner picks up the item... Which one do you want!?!

So your first sentence says you don't want it to be able to be picked up... and yet your second states something bad should happen if a non-owner picks up the item... Which one do you want!?!

I said first what i thought it is most likely to happen, because it's simple. The second sentence is just a suggestion.

And here I was going with the Maxwell twisted logic if somebody else were to (mis)use the book, and if maybe they would be pulled in MAYBE They  would release Charlie back to the way she was?

Mind you, this is insane-hope-thought, nothing close to rational. 

The irony of pulling Wilson into the world for this sick game only to have the young scientist use the Codex Umbra to return Charlie back to the way she was by accident is not lost on me.

And here I was going with the Maxwell twisted logic if somebody else were to (mis)use the book, and if maybe they would be pulled in MAYBE They  would release Charlie back to the way she was?

Mind you, this is insane-hope-thought, nothing close to rational. 

I'm pretty sure Maxwell is just a stinky poop slimy who wants to watch the world burn. 

But your theory is good too. 

Though, would it be too outrageous that other characters could carry their items? It'd be hella useful to have your friend carry Lucy while you roam the land as a Werebeaver instead of going back for everything again. 

Archived