Where's the topic?!

Yo forreal, if you read what SethR said, it was that the playtest would be on the 17th. He had never directly stated that the footage and information would be released or finished by the 17th as well. It takes time to put these things together, just be patient.

cant really blame the guy too much though.. the wait for DST is killing me too. almost wish we hadnt been told about it untill it was ready, this is like being a kid on xmas eve again, but for months...                   

no se hablar ingles casi pero yo he sobrevivido 109 dias y si no me cren ven mi perfil en faceboock

https://www.facebook.com/fernando.miguelsanchez.9 mi perfil

He speaks almost no English but survived almost 109 days [and assuming that's si and not si' (accente)...] if not certain, you can see my facebook profile...

I mean...no Hablo Espanol :p

Is the new footage already done? I wanna watch it!

He said later this week, like thursday or maybe friday.

He is writing stuff about how things went, current designs, progress, thoughts, etc or something.

Patience needed.

He said later this week, like thursday or maybe friday.

He is writing stuff about how things went, current designs, progress, thoughts, etc or something.

Patience needed.

May I have a link to where he said that? Cuz his profiles post history doesn't show it for me.

May I have a link to where he said that? Cuz his profiles post history doesn't show it for me.

I looked for like 10 minutes and I can't find it, but I know someone from Klei said that they were showing off the alpha as a playable demo at PAX Prime in Seattle, on August 29th. They then said they would have the alpha "A few weeks after"

One post that IS available on SethR's profile is about summer extending until the Autumn Equinox (September 23rd), which was in response to someone questioning the release date not being in August (aka, "not in summer")

If I find the actual posts, I will link them. If anyone else knows where they are, feel free to link them as well!

Archived