"Say,pal..."

"...you don't look so good.You'd better find something to eat before night comes!"

We all heard that in our first playthrough.My question is:how did it sound to you and what did you think about Maxwell?I gotta confess,the first thing that went through my mind was:"Oi,what a good guy,giving me helpful advice I have on my side!".So...f- me,right? xD

I thought he was being and excuse my language, but an *******. I mean think about it you spawn in and don't know anything. Then this well done man says go find help because I'm not going to help you.

You got a point.What can I say,I was stoopid until one of my friends told me:"My brother,HE WANTS TO F-ING KILL YOU."

I originally thought "He must have brought me here! But... Why?" and I was hooked!

As for my thoughts on Maxwell in general...

He is quite the dapper man trapped in an unfortunate situation. His curiosity is what caused his demise. His unquenchable thirst for this forbidden knowledge corrupted him and threw him into this inescapable pit. He wasn't a victim to Them... He was victim to human nature. For that, I love Maxwell. I love him because even though he is called a "demon", he is a demon because he is human. It's a reflection of how easily we fall into our own true nature, yet fight it with this make believe concept of humanity so we can do what all humans know to do... survive.

I originally thought "He must have brought me here! But... Why?" and I was hooked!

As for my thoughts on Maxwell in general...

He is quite the dapper man trapped in an unfortunate situation. His curiosity is what caused his demise. His unquenchable thirst for this forbidden knowledge corrupted him and threw him into this inescapable pit. He wasn't a victim to Them... He was victim to human nature. For that, I love Maxwell. I love him because even though he is called a "demon", he is a demon because he is human. It's a reflection of how easily we fall into our own true nature, yet fight it with this make believe concept of humanity so we can do what all humans know to do... survive.

I like the way you think!

I thought of him as how the game was explained back then; a demon who have trapped you. I Just wanted to find him again and get some answers out of him. Sadly, at the time there was no adventure mode, and I'm not really liking what backstories the puzzles have revealed about him.

"I like you. You seem evil. I like evil people."

Weren't you at least a bit concerned that you are in the middle of an unknown realm and need to frickin survive?...So tell me what happend,you went searching for him :DDDD  This remains our little secret:me too.

Seriously though. Maxwell returning to taunt the player when they get revived at a Touch Stone or what have you should be a thing.

It would be awesome! Also, when you use the teleportato, he should say a different line on the World 2 instead of the standard "Say pal..."

"So, you've decided to re-roll the dice to get the numbers more in your favour? We'll see about that." 

Make sure he totes his cigar for a moment after the question mark - then curls his other hand into a fist and blows smoke before finishing the statement.

Badass.

Actually, I wonder if he'll still be popping up for Together (providing nobody is playing as him)? "Say pal, I brought you some friends. Kill each other or play nice, it's all the same to me."

and if there is a Maxwell player, the Maxwell player should wake up with "I can't believe you dragged me into this" or something of the likes. 

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° DIALOGUE 

Archived