Let's Play Adventures with Woodie and Lucy

MagicTurnip

Hey MagicTurnip, just thought you might want to know about this for future episodes in case you didn't catch it already, quoting from plaidman's topic here: You *CAN* get Glommer as Woodie on World 1

"If you plant a lureplant close to the statue, it will eat the plant at full moon. Then you must kill the lureplant before the eyes digest the flower (about 20 seconds according to wiki), and it will spit out the flower. After that, just wait out the werebeaver timer, and you'll be able to pick up the flower!!

Of course you will be hurt, hungry, and insane coming out of werebeaver form but who cares. GLOMMER!"

Just wanted to correct myself since I had mentioned in a comment before that it wasn't possible. Turns out it may very well be possible, it's just a little roundabout to accomplish. I may try it myself for my playthrough, maybe you might try it as well? It would be a cool thing to show off for other players who might not know this neat little trick. ;)

Uh...hey. just wanted to say that i'm a fan of the series, and to keep up the good work! ★

Thanks! You made my morning~ :D

Speaking of mornings, episode 10 will finally be out tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay!

Hey MagicTurnip, just thought you might want to know about this for future episodes in case you didn't catch it already, quoting from plaidman's topic here: You *CAN* get Glommer as Woodie on World 1

"If you plant a lureplant close to the statue, it will eat the plant at full moon. Then you must kill the lureplant before the eyes digest the flower (about 20 seconds according to wiki), and it will spit out the flower. After that, just wait out the werebeaver timer, and you'll be able to pick up the flower!!

Of course you will be hurt, hungry, and insane coming out of werebeaver form but who cares. GLOMMER!"

Just wanted to correct myself since I had mentioned in a comment before that it wasn't possible. Turns out it may very well be possible, it's just a little roundabout to accomplish. I may try it myself for my playthrough, maybe you might try it as well? It would be a cool thing to show off for other players who might not know this neat little trick.  ;)

Thanks Quady! I had just noticed that post myself, and it's totally brilliant! Too bad I just passed a full moon...Glommer, wait for me. T_T I'll keep an eye out for the trick on your playthrough! Race you? XD

I like this series. I'm only up to part 6, but I thought hearing random facts about bees was great! I've also never really played as Woodie so it's pretty cool to see what you decide to do to deal with his "perks" like using the Treeguard to do things for you when you aren't a Werebeaver. I mostly play Wendy myself, and she just kinda uses her dead sister like a shield so...Having some other perspective on how to survive is a good way for me to learn. ^_^

I hope you're planning to continue making these!