Sign in to follow this  
Fawx

Tree Growing on Pig King & Burnt Forest

Fawx    10

Okay so I bought the game and I LOVE it.The only concerns I have with it is that there is a forever untouchable tree spawned on top of the pig king (in my world at least). When I click it Wendy just keeps running forever but never reaches it. The pigs can't reach it either whether it's a fully grown tree or a burnt-to-a-crisp one.When I change camera positions it's still untouchable.Second thing is when there's a forest fire the tree's eventually grow back but when you chop them down they no longer make the chop noise and produce 1 charcoal along with however many logs and pine cones according to size. They also turn into ashes instead of leaving behind the stump.This is when they turn into a normal tree after they have been burnt down.I'm not sure if these are exactly "bugs" and if they are meant to do that but it doesn't hurt to ask right?

Excess    55

They certainly look like bugs to me.I know it doesn't solve the overlapping issue, but have you tried burning down the tree over the king? Just for aesthetics :)

Fawx    10

Burning the tree is actually the first thing I tried and you can see him clearer but it's still untouchable XDAnd Woo! Awesome thanks for the help!

Sign in to follow this