Here's the transitioning episode, since I lost all the footage for these days. I guess the best way to think of it is as a sudden skip forward in the playthrough. Worst way to think of it is I lost a bunch of footage that had some decent moments in it, like my entire base burning to the ground. D:

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Days 37-49 (Oops)

Recording a new batch in place of the lost one, I start back up at Day 50 and try to show some of what was explored (Found the Pig King and Maxwell's Door!) and accomplished in the last handful of days, mostly world exploration and base replacement, also I made a Winter Hat in preparation for Winter, but overall pretty simple stuff.

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 50

Dammit. Lost footage again, it's not as bad as losing an entire batch though, so I can at least provide commentary in a reasonable dosage this time. Really sorry guys, this is the last time this happens, at least up to Day 60.

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 51 (Audio Only)

Edited by Quady14

Apologies for the previous day having no video, to make up for it here's two episodes in one day! I head back up into Spider Country and find another Mandrake, unfortunately I get an unexpected visit from Hounds, and am woefully unprepared to deal with them. Sorry to leave the episode on a cliffhanger, I'll be dealing with them next time. ;)

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 52

In the process of luring the Hounds to their death at the hands of Spiders, I end up burning down about like half of the forest. GREAT!

Also I find another Mandrake and bring both of those cute little buddies home with me.

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 53

And then I got absolutely drenched in water. Like, ABSOLUTELY DRENCHED. Somebody throw me in a tumble dryer, I'm dying from sogginess. Really should've brought that umbrella with me.

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 54

Edited by Quady14

This time we find the Desert biome and explore around its edges, passing some tumble weeds, sun-bleached bones, Hound Mounds... Ugh, as if I needed any more Hounds in my life. There's even a couple more Clockwork Knights in the area.

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 55

GLOMMER I'M SORRY THIS WAS AN AWFUL MISTAKE. D:
I seriously should've waited to get him indirectly killed so the Krampus Bros. didn't come to beat me literally within an inch of my life.

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 56

Edited by Quady14

Winter begins! Also I unfortunately discover that Lureplants retract their Eyeplants in Winter, in other words Woodie's Glommer befriending loophole will not work until this season ends. Man, I really shouldn't have killed him. D:

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 57

Having lost the opportunity to get Glommer for the season, I set out on the next most pressing matter: Getting a Puffy Vest for insulation against the freezing cold of Winter. As this involves murdering cute, innocent creatures, I exceed at it. ;_;

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 58

Now that Werebeaver time is over, Woodie's got a lot to worry about between dwindling stats and the fact that he's freezing like crazy without a proper puffy vest to keep him insulated. No worries though, that's all taken care of this episode!

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 59

And hey, new page, it's always nice to reach a fresh, new, uncluttered page... To then clutter up! :D

Edited by Quady14

I have no clue how I couldn't see that backpack, don't worry though, before you point it out to me, I do reclaim it next video. In the meantime, I still had my mic too close to the trackpad (apologies) so you're going to be hearing that muffled clicking again, I made sure to avoid that for the next recording session. Anyways, for the most part today is spent around the base, harvesting some ice, all that good stuff.

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 60

Edited by Quady14

So yes, I somehow forgot to record footage AGAIN, so we have another audio-only episode. I tried to remedy this by showing footage from my latest (and farthest) WX-78 playthrough, but it may have ended up being more confusing than anything, since context of my commentary is sorta thrown out the window. I guess I just wanted something for you guys to watch rather than just a still screen for 8 minutes. No worries though, this day was relatively uneventful, and the next ten episodes I can guarantee are all footage'd up for your contextually correct viewing pleasure!

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 61

Need some silk? Just fight a giant army of spiders! Beware, fighting an army of spiders without proper equipment may be hazardous to your health. (Woodie is okay though, just a little beat up).

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 62

Trying to trap some Beardlings for Beard Hair (Gotta make a Human Effigy at some point if we can!) but the little buggers just don't want to give me any, all I seem to get from them is Nightmare Fuel and Monster Meat. Ah well, we've got time to worry about it later I s'pose...

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 63

Choppin' down some more trees this episode, and I end up waking up a teeny tiny Treeguard, which I'm able to quickly pacify thankfully. Also I end up doing an evasion dance around some spiders who take up exploring around my bonfire once night hits. Fun stuff!

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 64

Edited by Quady14

After spending most of the day at the base, I venture out into the night with torch in hand. As we'll find out, there are two things I should've taken account for:

1. My irking feeling about hounds was accurate
2. I should've brought a Miner Hat

That is all.

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 65

Moral of the story? Bring your Miner Hat with you everywhere, or at least craft a couple torches in advance. Especially when you get pounced by hounds and night time at once. This was all me being super dumb. Luckily I wasn't too dumb to not recover, but nonetheless it was dumb. Now I need that Meat Effigy more than ever!

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 66

P.S. Sorry for the late upload, I was in Philadelphia for most of the day. Was fun, but very tiring!

Since Day 68 barely lasted at all, I decided to just do a double-day episode. I'll be doing this a few more times before the playthrough is over. Anyways, this episode, Woodie gets righteous revenge on the Hounds that killed him, then manages to recover all his lost gear! I spent the rest of the time running back up towards the base, but need to pace myself and keep Woodie's hunger up so I don't starve on the way there. Also, where is that Deerclops I wonder? I know I heard it not long ago...

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Days 68-69

It took 71 days, but finally, at long last, the entirety of this world has been explored! This is one of my big goals for every new world I create, and having been able to do so in this playthrough is a pretty big victory for me.

Of course it'd be nice to go and spelunk down in the caves and ruins, filling out those maps as well (they're each almost the size of the overworld themselves!) but I think that may be better left to another playthrough.

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 71

We're back to Spring! Unfortunately though Spring is much less dangerous than Summer or Winter, it does have the tendency to drench you in heavy storms and hard rain at a moment's notice. As such it's absolutely vital to have a proper Umbrella, and if possible a Rain Coat or Rain Hat. Still, as long as you've got the Umbrella and a piece of headwear, you'll be able to block out all but the worst of rainfall.

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 72

Edited by Quady14

Aw baby, gettin' dat Glommer. Unfortunately this is extremely short-lived, and I'll give you one good guess why.

Also did a double-episode because Day 74 lasts all of 5 seconds due to bad Werebeaver transformation timing.

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 73 & 74

Glommer, no! D:
Woodie, even more no! D:
Hounds and Terrorbeaks, Y U DO DIS?

Not really a double episode since I don't spend all of Day 76, more like a quarter of it, but we'll call the rest of it 76.5 or something.

A Don't Starve A Day - Woodie Day 75-76