DwerBomb

(Huzzah, I can finally stop listening to the Jeopardy song.)

Wallace is jolted awake by something; whether in dream or reality, he does not know.  His eyes, upon opening, meet naught but suffocating darkness, and a thick odor of decay hangs in the air like an invisible curtain.  The boy struggles to his feet, his extra arms slapping limply against the floor as his operational ones push his body upwards.  He stands for a moment, assessing the situation in his mind.

I am in a dark room, He thought.  Something is either going rotten or is dead.  Perhaps food or some kind of animal?  I should start by mapping out the chamber.

Stooping down on his hands and knees, he crawls straight forwards until he hits a wall.  Pressing one malformed hand against the wall, he begins to follow it until he strikes a corner.  He continues this action for a bit, before running into something.  Something fleshy and cold.  The rotten smell seems to be originating from it.

It's human.  Wallace thinks as he feels another hand.  His fingers come away sticky with something.

Oh dear god, it's human!

He stumbles backwards in terror, frantically wiping away the substance on his clothes.  He lies there for a couple seconds, catching his breath.

(Is it okay to throw a corpse into the room?)

EDIT: (Punctuation marks, geni.  Punctuation marks.)

Edited by Lord_Battal
  • Like 1

Lee pans his flashlight to a dead body with its head removed leaning on the ground, he is startled by the body, screams, and trips over a crack on the floor.

"W-What........."

He gets up and covers his mouth, he then looks around the room some more.

"I need to get the hell out of here...."

*Terry wakes up in a dark room. Then he fells that there are corpses. A lot corpses.

- Holy... What the...

His first thoughs was terrorists. But then he discovered other person or people. They can't be them.

- Who the hell are you, psychopatics!?

Sarah walks closer us and sees its a dead body hanging on chains         

good lord... a body.... wow...

(Punctuation marks!  They're your friends!)

Wallace slowly crawls back to the corpse, shaking with fear and adrenaline.  He reaches out towards the body and finds a pocket of some kind.  Inside, to his luck, is a lighter.

I'm afraid I'll be taking this.  He thinks, taking the lighter and reluctantly flicking it on.  The flickering light reveals that the corpse is that of a man. A piece of bloody rebar is driven through his chest, a look of everlasting pain and terror etched across his face.  He is wearing a large wool blanket as a makeshift sweater, and though the front is stained with the man's internal fluids, it seems largely intact, and Wallace is very cold.

(OH GOD NO. PLEASE NO.)

(Please, try better, ok? Give her emotions!)

(Also Trent you have another character.)

(Sorry, it had to be done.)

DON'T OPEN UNLESS YOU WANT TO RUIN THE ATMOSPHERE FOR YOURSELF.

post-223117-0-83349900-1405185517.png 

Not trying to insult you, Geni, just makin' a joke.

Edited by Lord_Battal
  • Like 2

( ok ok but I cant make her scared until she gets hurt.)

poor guy..... I think ill walk this way

she turns around to see a man hanging on the wall , the man was impaled by a katana , he was wearing a blood stained blue t shirt and jeans

*gulp* what game has my mind made now...

• Like 1

(Sorry, it had to be done.)

DON'T OPEN UNLESS YOU WANT TO RUIN THE ATMOSPHERE FOR YOURSELF.

attachicon.gifdoge.png

Not trying to insult you, Geni, just makin' a joke.

(I under stand its funny, the part I hate the most is the dog a dog that looked like that nearly bit my nose off.)

In the empty room Elsa was crawled in fetal position in an angle.

<There is people here. I can hear them.>

"I want to go home..."

She whispers

(Oh, just let it go.)

(HUEHUEHEUEHUEHEU GET IT LIEK FROZEN'S SONG THAS POPLAR FOR SOME REASON :D~)

(You know, I should really not do that.  I'm building up some awesome atmosphere here and then ruining it with stupid puns.  I'll stop now.)

Sorry about this...  Wallace thinks to himself, grabbing onto the blanket and slowly working it off the man's body.  He successfully manages to get it off after a couple minutes of working.  The corpse slumps over onto the ground as he pulls it off, blood spurting from the man's wound as the rebar twists around inside him.  Wallace takes a look at his prize, then notices the visceral fluids covering the blanket.  Grim realization rushes through him like wildfire.

He screams, and drops the article of clothing, curling up into a ball and crying softly.  I can't do this. I just can't...