DwerBomb

I know that's why I picked her

...Light up twinkle toes?

I'm not sure if you get the point of this.  It's not supposed to be silly or light-hearted.  I mean, Pecival is going to help write it.  Most likely he'll end up hanging your character by their retinas, or beat them to death with their own "light up twinkle toes".  He won't show mercy to anything, and especially not to something so childish.  You'd be gutted like a fresh-caught sea bass before you could say "Oh dear got that voodoo doll is going to sew buttons in my eyes."

(Ok, let's explain. The characters will wake up in this underground maze. They are scattered in various rooms, alone, besides Sarah who is in the same room as someone [@geni0529 you decide]. There are four rooms in the opposite sides of the maze, meaning the characters will form two groups. The rooms are next to each other, so after you will wake up you can exit [there is no door] and meet the others. YOU CAN CHOOSE WITH WHO YOU WANT TO BE.)

As she opened her eyes, the darkness of the dreams fade away.

<Am I dreaming? I feel like my eyes are opened...>

Surrounded by real darkness, she grabs her phone from her pocket on her sweater and activates the torch app.

As the object lights up the place, in a soft voice the girl says

"This isn't my room."

(YESSSSS)

Lee opens his eyes and gasps, he frantically looks around the area....its completely pitch black.

"Where the hell am I..?" He thinks.

He took his phone and flashlight out, he tries to turn on his phone but its dead.

"Damnit...!" He says.

He turns on his flashlight, it emits a dim light....he is now able to see the area around him, he gets up and looks around the room and says:

"Hello..?"

Sarah wakes up in complete darkness

what the heck .... this is definitely not my room.. where am I?

she takes out her phone and it flashes on

not much here ...

suddenly she sees someone

hey you do you know where we are?

Edited by geni0529