DwerBomb

The Maze: a horror roleplay

Free character slots: NONE

Wow, finally I was able to do this.
I've been waiting for ages to come up with an almost-non-horrible story for a roleplay that isn't related to don't starve...

First of all I want to know if I CAN make a non DS related roleplay. If I cannot, just reply saying I can't and I will delete this thread.

RULES

• I don't have a limit over the people who can join (everybody can join!) but the character shouldn't be more then 8 in total. A single person may roleplay as multiple characters.
  • The characters must be realistic, someone that could exist in real life. Why this? Because it's a horror story, and having any kind of superpower would ruin the experience. Because of this, not all the characters might be accepted.
  • Obviously, as in every other horror story, people will die here. And because the people here are your characters, you must accept when a character of yours dies. Don't worry, though, as I will try to not kill a character if it's your last and only one character.

OTHER INFOS ON THE CHARACTERS:
Every character will wake up in an unknown underground maze. As you were brought there, you still have your things with you, meaning each character will have a starting inventory. An example may be that you brought your cell phone with you, which you can use as a light source. Another thing may be if your character smokes: he will have a lighter or some matches, whitch he may use to light up the extinguished torches that are attached at some walls.
The characters will wake up together with some of the other characters, but they will be devided in two main groups. If you want your character to stay in the same group with another one, just PM me. Note that the groups will meet up after some time.

If you know what Corpse Party is, this is going to be something that follows that genre.
So, what other do I have to say? Well...uhm...
Oh, right. @ helped me. (Thank you Pecival :3)

And now, let's go talk about the story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

REBORN IN DARKNESS (Chapter 0)

You find yourself in a dark room.
It's cold here, you think at first.
Then you realise: this isn't your home. It's not a place you know either.
It's just a cold and dark unkown room.
It almost seems as a prison, but you don't remember being arrested.

You want to go away.
You want to see.

<The cell phone, right!>
You think as you grab your cell phone from your pocket.
No signal, but the battery is fine. You can use it as a flashlight, you realise.

And so you can finally see.

But was that really what you wanted to see?
WIth your eyes stuck on the corpses that surround you,
the mouth unable to scream,
the body frozen, quivering,

you blame yourself for going out on that night, on the 31th of November.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't want to spoil anything at the beginning. If you have questions, just ask.

CURRENT CHARACTERS AND ROLEPLAYERS:

@DwerBomb

Name: Eliza "Elly"

Haze

Appearance: Eliza is a girl with neck-long black hair, 1,70 meters tall, with black eyes. She is pale and slim, but doesn't miss a certain charm.

Backstory: She is the kind of person that would be defined an "hikikomori", as from the day her parents died, after being hit by a car driven by a drunk man, she started living closed in her home. She exited the room only to buy medicines, but apart from that, she never left her house for over a year now. Her only company were her computer and her dreams.
The reason why the night of the 31th November she left her room was because someone knocked at her door...and when she went to see who the person was, all became black...

Items: She has her Iphone with her, a pair of headphones and some bandages.

Name: Aika Memory

Appearance: Aika is a young girl. She has black short messy hair and wears a pink sweater. The strange thing about her appearance are the eyes, as they are different one from another (Yes, this is from geni's character. I wanted to mantain something of the original character): one, the right one, is blue, while the left one is amber coloured. She wears a skirt and a pair of school shoes.

Backstory: Aika didn't have what most of people would consider a "happy childhood". Her mother, Meguni Enamoto, japanese, died from illness when she was only 3 years old. The father couldn't stand the pressure, and slowly drowned into depression and alcoholism.

But Aika was still happy. She took care of the house and of her dad, as her mother told her to.

Even when the father asked her to go buy a package of cigarettes from the vending machine near their home for him, the night of the 31th November, she did what she was asked to do.

If only he didn't send the little girl out in the darkness of that night, and instead he had gone out by himself, now the girl would be fine. And happy.

And out of the darkness.

@TRENTOMINOUS

Name: Trent

Abilities: Absolutely jack
Disabilities: None
Number of arms: 2

Is a camper/Boyscout type
First aid skills

Has a first aid kit backpack

Name: Sadie
Sex: F
Abilities: Is a pyromaniactic kleptomaniac
so fire and thieving

Has a Phone, and some money

@Lord_Battal

Name: Wallace Richardsonn (Two "n"s because why not)

Appearance: Wallace is just an ordinary looking person; that is, except for his arms. Due to his mother's alchoholism, he formed five extra, deformed arms. They either have weak bones or none at all, making them utterly useless. Luckily, he does have two normal arms that he can use.

Backstory: Born with hideous deformation, Wallace was very anti-social at school and usually spent time away from other students. However, this did not stop them from beating on him constantly, from harmless things like calling him "Octokid" to beating the living daylights out of him to even trying to drown/shoot him. Because he was hated by everything else, Wallace spent more time with books, and quickly became top-of-his class.

Why others shouldn't just put him out of his misery: Wallace is quite clever, and is quite learned in a lot of things, from science to math and history. He is good at getting out of sticky situations, and is trusting to anyone who's not a jerk to him.

@Zomsabra

Name: Lee Walker

Abilities: Nothing useful for this situation.

Disabilities: None.

Inventory items: Mini (crappy) flashlight, Business suit(wearing), and a Dead Phone.

He is manager for a billing company, besides that hes also a decent fighter.....but not a good one.

@Minik435

Name: Terry Londer

Abilities: Trained to fight

Disabilities: Have not true leg which makes him a bit slower

Appearance: He is in soldier's suit and have many scars from burns and debris. He is wearing a heavy boot on right foot and black, thin with flipper as feet protese (if that's right word) of left leg.

Inventory: Small lighter, AK-47 with some ammo, small knife

Backstory:
He was a warrior which lost left leg by bomb. Last day he remembered was that he should come out from hospital and fly back to home.

@Blewcheese

Name: Jonathan Daniel

Backstory: Life's tough for the blind. Unfortunately for Jonathan, the kids he grew up with didn't quite understand this. He was an only child, for his parents were too concerned about bringing another unseeing child into the world. The children that surrounded him didn't seem to show him much sympathy, but this didn't seem to discourage him from attempting to be "normal". No one seemed to lend him a helping hand, despite him always mentally pleading for one.

Advantages: Jonathan isn't afraid of the dark, for reasons that shouldn't need explaining. He can't be frightened using visuals.

Disadvantages: He's blind, for one. Being unable to see strengthens one's other senses, so the spooky sounds will be louder and the smelly stenches will be stronger. If he's on his own, he's pretty screwed.

Inventory: Sunglasses, Cane. No phone/light source.

Appearance: light, milky, unseeing blue eyes. Wearing jeans and a white t-shirt. Has untrimmed, messy black hair.

@

Name: Danial Wulfric

Appearence: Being a young teen, he has a simple set up of clothes; a turtleneck sweater two sizes two large serving as an odd wind breaker, he wears a white t-shirt underneath the thick wool, denim jeans covering his legs. His posture is slightly crooked, his hair is unnaturally messy and has a tendency to stay in curled masses, and he is quite tall and skinny for his age.

Personality: While seeming to be the awkward, socially inept teen, he actually relishes most sociopathic things society deems insanity and/or unnacceptable; this includes, but not limited to, mutilation, creation of weapons from mostly anything, shameless satisfaction upon seeing suffering of others and slight insanity rant

Traits And Skills: Agile, mostly mature, slight klutz, a sociopath in the head, and slightly gluttunous.

Inventory: Foldable Mending Kit (which in turn contains a small seam ripper, mini scissors, sewing needles and two miniature spools), Balisong, 40 Tool Utiliy Watch (involving the tiniest clock you have ever seen), and Car Freshener (Candy Cane Scented)

Backstory: (I have no time on my end.)

Side Notes: N/A

Current groups:

-Elly, Terry, Trent, Danial and Aika
-Wallace, Lee, Jonathan, Sadie

Edited by DwerBomb

I reserve first slot while I read this

Okay here I go

Name: Trent

Abilities: Absolutely jack

Disabilities: None

Number of arms: 2

Is a camper/Boyscout type

First aid skills

Has a first aid kit backpack

Edited by TRENTOMINOUS

People loosing arms?

Count me in.

Name: Wallace Richardsonn (Two "n"s because why not)

Appearance: Wallace is just an ordinary looking person; that is, except for his arms.  Due to his mother's alchoholism, he formed five extra, deformed arms.  They either have weak bones or none at all, making them utterly useless.  Luckily, he does have two normal arms that he can use.

Backstory: Born with hideous deformation, Wallace was very anti-social at school and usually spent time away from other students.  However, this did not stop them from beating on him constantly, from harmless things like calling him "Octokid" to beating the living daylights out of him to even trying to drown/shoot him.  Because he was hated by everything else, Wallace spent more time with books, and quickly became top-of-his class. 

Why others shouldn't just put him out of his misery: Wallace is quite clever, and is quite learned in a lot of things, from science to math and history.  He is good at getting out of sticky situations, and is trusting to anyone who's not a jerk to him.

Why not join in on the fun?

Name: Lee Walker

Abilities: Nothing useful for this situation. 

Disabilities: None.

Inventory items: Mini (crappy) flashlight, Business suit(wearing), and a Dead Phone.

He is manager for a billing company, besides that hes also a decent fighter.....but not a good one.

Edited by Zomsabra

I love horrors.

Name: Terry Londer

Abilities: Trained to fight

Disabilities: Have not true leg which makes him a bit slower

Inventory: Small lighter, AK-47 with some ammo, small knife

Backstory:

He was a warrior which lost left leg by bomb. Last day he remembered was that he should come out from hospital and fly back to home.

What?  Too graphic for your horror RP that starts in a room full of bodies?  :razz:

If I had 5 extra arms I would have got a surgery :razz:

However it's actually ok, as the people that are brought there are people that wouldn't be missed much ;)

Edited by DwerBomb

Name: Elsa Haze

Appearance: Tyra is a girl with neck-long black hair, 1,70 meters tall, with black eyes. She is pale and slim, but doesn't miss a certain charm.

Backstory: Tyra is the kind of person that would be defined an "hikikomori", as from the day her parents died, after being hit by a car driven by a drunk man, she started living closed in her home. She exited the room only to buy medicines, but apart from that, she never left her house for over a year now. Her only company were her computer and her dreams, and her only friends were artificial ones.
The reason why the night of the 31th November she left her room was because someone knocked at her door...and when she went to see who the person was, all became black...

Items: She has her Iphone with her, a pair of headphones and some bandages.

Edited by DwerBomb

Name: Tyra Scarlet

Appearance: Tyra is a girl with neck-long black hair, 1,70 meters tall, with black eyes. She is pale and slim, but doesn't miss a certain charm.

Backstory: Tyra is the kind of person that would be defined an "hikikomori", as from the day her parents died, after being hit by a car driven by a drunk man, she started living closed in her home. She exited the room only to buy medicines. The reason why the night of the 31th November she left her room was because someone knocked at her door...and when she went to see who the person was, all became black...

Items: She has her Iphone with her, along with some bandages.

Can the SCURYNESS begin?

Oh crap, I forgot appearance of my char.:

He is in soldier's suit and have many scars from burns and debris. He is wearing a heavy boot on right foot and black, thin with flipper as foot protese (if that's right word) of left leg.

Edited by Minik435

oooooo sounds creepy sign me up

Name: Sarah

pros: everything is a video game everything , she's never scared because everything is a video game to her, good fighting skills

cons:  she's small and easily overpowered, and a little too used to being alone

inventory: a 3Ds , Cell phone, and a kitten ( might come in handy that cat.)

backstory:  when she didn't blend in at school because her two colored eyes she turned to video games, she made everything a  video game math problems, chores, and more so she was never scared angry dog duck , duck , punch , kick, and so on

looks: blonde hair, green eye, hazel eye, blue hoodie , and jean shorts

oooooo sounds creepy sign me up

Oh...ehm...

Don't take it too personally, but I don't think this is the best roleplay for you...

Well...let's give you a chance...

But try to use correct grammar, and try your best at writing, ok?

Edited by DwerBomb