Freedom Of Evil

Minik435

Soooooo okay... After long tiding my new house from all damn 9001 spiders (it's over 9 thousand! - Not joking, all my cellar was full of them. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT for them) let's just start.

*John was searching something in garbage. Meanwhile Adam was at chemists for some pills.

When Adam came back he smiled. John too.

- I found some secret food. It's spoiled a bit but still eatable.

- Good. I "bought" painkillers from "shop". Get them, we really need them now. After using so much magic my head is shaking as earth during earthquake.

- Thanks a lot. We need to be more careful in night next time. Anyway did you seen that clocktower? No, I meant those ruins on ground. Maybe there we will camp this time?

- Yeah but remember that we are not safe in one place for a long. Mutants may found us...

Edited by Minik435

(All right, here goes nothing.)

Callie crawled to the edge of a field, staying in the tall grass so she wouldn't be seen.

'I hope something comes along soon, I've barely had any thing to eat all day,' she thought to herself. 'And I really don't want to go scavenging in the city. I find it very uncomfortable.'

just then, a shape starts to move in the field. Callie focuses on the shape to see that it is a rabbit.

"Good, a snack. " she wispers to herself.

(Thoughts are in (') speech is in ("))

Callie crept closer to the rabbit, making sure to stay down wind of it. She remembered the first time she had to hunt. She could barely bring herself to kill her defenseless prey, but now she didn't even flinch.

The rabbit perked it's ears up and turned toward her. It could see her now, but it was too late. Callie pounced.

(Emotions, emotions!!! :p)

*Adam and John were really close to fallen watch tower when...

Adam. I think, it is NOT a good place to stay... RUN!

At the top of ruins they saw a lot of eaten flesh and bones. Hounds.

Few seconds after they heard that dogs came out.

Holy crap, we won't run so far. I know, where we can hide on actually. Did you see that shop near garbage? There are some boards. Go there!

When they got to the shop hounds were only few meters behind. They slammed the doors and picked up some kind of table and locked entrance.

God dang it. We can't stay here too. They will break into in few minutes!

He was right. Loud crack came out from boards and some of them broke in half.

Back doors! Come on!

John and Adam were at garden rounded by houses.

Fast! On the roof!

They got on top by balconies. Tired by that they lied on ground all wet.

I... I'll see how... how many dogs are there...

It was one of the biggest group ever. Over three hundred of mutants.

Holy crap... Let's stay here for few minutes and walk down on the opposite side.

They went down quickly - this time by magic.

Damn it. Do you think, these creatures will find us?

I don't think. But I can't be sure. See that field of grass? Go there. Maybe some mud will cover us.

Adam first covered himself. John after him.

Dang it. It is even worse than garbage.

Yup. But this is survival - John accepted.

Now finished with her snack, Callie looked down onto the field to try and find more preyy. Instead she saw two humans covering them selves in mud.

"*sigh* More humans."

Humans would sometimes come into the park looking for food. A lot of times Callie just avoided them, she didn't trust humans, but she was so hungry. Maybe if she followed them they might lead her to more food.

Cautiously, Callie climbed down the tree and crept toward the humans.

Okay... So it's time to eat something... Maybe... Where the hell is our food!?

Last time I saw it on roof... Argh! - John pulled up nearest thing and throw it with dark magic.

Calm down, brother. I will go. You can rest here, you are weak right now.

John with sad face agreed.

I am most of the time. If it is not this time, I am sleeping then.

He lied down on the bush covering all his body and hiding.

Adam went on the roof. Alone. It was his failure. Next mutants were waiting for him.

So we are meeting again. How are your third eye, still missing?

He asked connection of bird and spider.

It growled and attacked. He quickly take it off with blade made of light.

Next time remember to not attack me at day! - Adam shouted to flying away creature. It was bleeding on stomach.

When he found John, he was sleeping deep.

(Next feature of this RP. Mutants - do them as you want! :D)

who the....

emma sees a girl stalking humans, she decides to turn into a cat and walk up to the girl, padding toward her slowly she meows.

mew?

if there here that means there puppet puppeteer is here too..... hmmmmm maybe ill go find some other puppets and try to survive with them.

shadow starts to walk towards a shop hoping that there is some food

Edited by geni0529

Adam wakesup quickly hearing something.

Meh. It is just a cat.

Then he began to though how did they end up here.

Through it all.

(You can skip this part)

--They remember maybe maybe three years of life.

Maybe three hard years.

Fighting for a life against creatures, diseases, unluck things and humans.

They killed to live. They were monsters too. They are monsters too.

When it was? Month ago when they killed about ten survivors.

The world is getting darker and darker. Then you can't see anything. Anything...--

(Okay.)

Adam! Are you still sleeping!?

He was awoken by John who shaked him. It was still dark.

Whaaaaat...? - he replied still sleepy.

You made mistake, Grue is still over Island![/u ]

After a short while Adam knew what is going on.

Dang it! Why now!? - He lightened up a small area with magic and said to John - Keep my light on. You know how to do it. I don't want t lose too much energy and you actually are more powerful now.

Brother accepted and dark orb of energy connected to light orb.

Callie neared the two humans and saw one of them walk off toward the city, probably to get supplies. Then she heard a meow. Not wanting to be attacked by another mutant cat thing this week, she hid herself in a bush and waited for things to go quiet and dozed off. When she awoke the sun was almost down the horizon.

"Oh crap!" She exclaimed under her breath. There wasn't enough time to make a fire.

Just then, she saw the orb of light and rushed to the very edge of the light it cast. It was just light enough for her to see but she knew the humans wouldn't be able to see her.

its not like standing still is going to keep me from seeing you

emma perked her ears

someone else

emma let out a yowl hoping whoever was there heard her. shadow was walking around looking for survivors when she heard a yowl.