Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Symage

U mad brazil

Watcha    92

... Screw brazil, im german now. So zat victory was great, yah? Zee brazillians must be crying now, yah.

HU3HU3HU3  Good idea friend

Watcha    92

Germany for the win

Brazil has won too many times, my opinion

As of today, finally Brazil is no longer the Football/Soccer Country IMO, as a brazlilan myself I'm proud of our games

Rabbitfist    455

Glad I supported Argentina after the USA was out. Sorry Brazil (w your spinally hurt player.) 

we will stomp you or the netherlands.

oh hey, didnt see you a while.

MilleniumCount    2160

It was hard to watch.

As much as I was on the german side ... because of the neighbours ^^ it was strange to see this. I was glad toi see them play in the beginning of the second half, but it didn't last long....

I think the brazilians were crushed by the pressure they loaded or got loaded on their shoulders so they completely broke down in the first half. I'm sorry for the people on the stadion....-_-

But things like this happen.

I hope there wont be stupid things said which hurt people even more.

TRENTOMINOUS    540

As of today, finally Brazil is no longer the Football/Soccer Country IMO, as a brazlilan myself I'm proud of our games

I mean, I know how upset the Brazilians are, but everyone has come to expect them to win a lot.

Subscriber01236    1722

Liek if u cri evry tiem!

(seriously i hate football and the news reports where i am where hilarious "Children are crying in the stadium as they have been scarred for life, and everyone is crying" I'm sorry i cant take that seriously XD)

Minik435    50

Sorry guys, but I was wishing that Brasil will win. They just lost the hope as Neymar was outed by Columbians.. And I actually few "don't like" Germany. (Main thing is that I have to learn this language, which is hard for me... The only revenge is that my language is hardest in the world (polish).)

the truthseeker    1561

Liek if u cri evry tiem!

(seriously i hate football and the news reports where i am where hilarious "Children are crying in the stadium as they have been scarred for life, and everyone is crying" I'm sorry i cant take that seriously XD)

I took this just as seriously as much when I read about people would never be able to accept the real world after seeing Avatar's Pandora in 3D, AKA "The Avatar Effect." No mass suicides (or Na'vi tribes) there either. 

Germany have won it three times, only two less than Brazil.

And another reason I'm rooting for Argentina. Not that the game won't be fun if those two were to fight it out of course. 

ArcticFox789    701

And another reason I'm rooting for Argentina. Not that the game won't be fun if those two were to fight it out of course. 

Well, Argentina have won it twice, so its not all that much better. My loyalties are kind of split however. Three of the players of my club team (Manchester City) play for Argentina, but Germany have traditionally been my fallback team at World Cups once England go out, so I guess I don't care either way to be honest, as long as it's a good match.

the truthseeker    1561

Well, Argentina have won it twice, so its not all that much better. My loyalties are kind of split however. Three of the players of my club team (Manchester City) play for Argentina, but Germany have traditionally been my fallback team at World Cups once England go out, so I guess I don't care either way to be honest, as long as it's a good match.

When in doubt, Man City loyalty trumps IMHO. 

GreenWyvern    1914

[images]

OzDvvaw.png

From Imgur:

"This sad Brazilian fan was shown crying. But no ones published this beautiful picture of him handing the trophy to a German fan. He was quoted as saying "Take it to the final! As you can see, it is not easy, but you deserve it, congratulations" (Roughly translated)"