Leaving (For Real)

Morgan17

Yes, I am leaving.

Some of you may cry, start a party, flip tables, convince me to stay, whatever. I don't care anymore.

There has been high amounts of hate towards me from half of everyone here. I know exactly why.

My immaturity.

I know now I'm not ready to handle the true hardships of the internet, and unable to comprehend these forums.

I'm leaving to prevent some sort of....childish war, if you may call it.

So farewell.

Some of you may cry, start a party, flip tables, convince me to stay, whatever. I don't care anymore.

How about sacrificing the blood of high born virgins?

Well take care. I haven't really seen that much immaturity from you (I haven't seen too many of your posts so i wouldn't know) but if you feel like its for the best.

Hope to see you again some point in da futures 

How about sacrificing the blood of high born virgins?

Well take care. I haven't really seen that much immaturity from you (I haven't seen too many of your posts so i wouldn't know) but if you feel like its for the best.

Hope to see you again some point in da futures 

Please look at my first topics.

You'll understand completely.

And don't necro them. I don't want them to rear their ugly head again.

Please look at my first topics.

You'll understand completely.

And don't necro them. I don't want them to rear their ugly head again.

Your very FIRST topics?

Those must of been a while ago, and you shouldn't use them to show how you are know.

Leaving forever, or just for a while.  Oh that reminds me, I'm leaving through the 12-18.  I have no idea if this site has a time limit on how long you can be gone, than get frozen.  I don't want to die.

Actually there IS a time limit, but it's quite sporadic. Either you have to leave forever, or you have to pretend to want to leave but not really leave. all or nothing kinda thing. 

Archived