Bad and blurry graphics

Ever since I bought the game (a month or so ago) upon starting it up, some graphics are blurry and hard to read, while other graphics are in HD. I have messed around in the settings and nothing seems to fix it.

I tried all resolutions but it is still really bad, for example, on the main title screen, Wilson's body is HD, but where it says Don't Starve Reign of Giants, it is god-awful. It is the same in game, my character and most of the surroundings are HD, but the crafting table and day counter are horrible.

I tried all resolutions but it is still really bad, for example, on the main title screen, Wilson's body is HD, but where it says Don't Starve Reign of Giants, it is god-awful. It is the same in game, my character and most of the surroundings are HD, but the crafting table and day counter are horrible.

Sorry, I don't know what happened in my last post. ???

I am not sure how to get to the vid card control panel but I will look around

Just like Jbeetle recommended; if you have an AMD Radeon card, go to your AMD Catalyst Control Center (CCC). There you should find and override application mipmap settings - move the slider to "quality" as this would sharpen your game's graphics and HUD elements. 

You'll find more detailed instructions here: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/22522-graphics-unexplained-blurred-graphics-after-0702-update/?p=243391

Just like Jbeetle recommended; if you have an AMD Radeon card, go to your AMD Catalyst Control Center (CCC). There you should find and override application mipmap settings - move the slider to "quality" as this would sharpen your game's graphics and HUD elements. 

You'll find more detailed instructions here: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/22522-graphics-unexplained-blurred-graphics-after-0702-update/?p=243391

Yay, TY!

Archived