Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Majikian

[VIDEO] Crock Pot Producing Rot

Majikian    5

Category: Gameplay

Platform: Steam

Mods: No

Version: ROG 104670

Issue: Cooking food with a crock pot sometimes results in rot instead of a meal.

Reproduction: Occurs infrequently when using crock pot regardless of ingredient freshness or wet/dry conditions.

Description: This link is to a video recording for an extended gameplay session where this bug was encountered twice. The first occurrence at 4:42:30 involves 1 stale small jerky, 1 fresh monster jerky, and 2 eggs from fresh monster jerky; the crock pot is kept at or just off the screen border during the cook time and rain begins only towards the end of the cook time. The second occurrence at 5:37:15 involves 3 fresh honey and 1 twig; the crock pot is kept on screen and near the character during the entire cook time (aside from pulling up the map), and there was no rain or wetness prior to cooking. You can review earlier in the recording to determine how the ingredients were obtained/stored and the conditions of the environment prior to cooking.

Hagenso    6

I just got the same proble. I used corn and 3 berrys and then the crock pot gave me rot.

I used obs to record the game and im using some mods.

Well there goes my lunch.

It is happening to me very frequently. In a session, I can spend few days without a problem, but when it starts the food becomes rot 50% of the time, which is very frustrating.

default settings, no mods.