Whats Your Favorite Giant? Or Least Favorite?

My least favorite it's the deerclops,pretty much because I don't like that it didn't remain a normal mob,because Klei was lazy to make a new winter giant.

...Why would they make another winter giant when they already have one that is cool in design? They even made it freeze things on hit, and gave it new ice animations when it attacks.

My least favorite it's the deerclops,pretty much because I don't like that it didn't remain a normal mob,because Klei was lazy to make a new winter giant.

They gave it all new mechanics, and it's already an awesome design.  Why change it?

I really like all the giants, because they are so well balanced and designed. Goose Moose is derpy, Dragonfly was a big challenge for me but I've managed to beat it somehow, Bearger missed me unfortunatly... Actualy I would only Deerclops to appear more often, because I got this game for 1,5 year and I got to meet this sucker once or twice, and even then I was so packed with awesome stuff it wasn't really a challenge for me. Piggies got my back, back there :)

Archived