Whats Your Favorite Giant? Or Least Favorite?

Hey there guys, Cazzzy here. :grin:

Now I haven't seen all of the Giants yet in Reign of Giants, so I was curious to know what are peoples most and least favorite giant in the game. Also if you have a reason why you do or don't like them then let me know as well as I would like to hear from you guys. Fingers crossed it will help me know what to look out for when I next play :razz:

Thanks a lot all and hope to hear from you soon.

Cheerio for now.

Cazzzy x

P.S.

If you fancy watching two Brits derping around on Reign of Giants then you can check out our latest video here: 

If you haven't kept up to date with our antics then here is also a link to our Reign of Giants Playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj7hJhR1xIILpQeXc7thKgLKl8NeCc3x7

As far as looks/design go:

Most Favorite     = Dragonfly

Least Favorite  = Deerclops

But as far as actual fighting goes:

Most Favorite    = Anyone but Dragonfly

Least Favorite  = Dragonfly

The Dragonfly is the only giant I have trouble killing, especially when I use my mod character Weston, who takes x3 fire damage.  Also, that AOE attack is just cruel.

As far as looks/design go:

Most Favorite     = Dragonfly

Least Favorite  = Deerclops

But as far as actual fighting goes:

Most Favorite    = Anyone but Dragonfly

Least Favorite  = Dragonfly

The Dragonfly is the only giant I have trouble killing, especially when I use my mod character Weston, who takes x3 fire damage.  Also, that AOE attack is just cruel.

Seems like Dragonfly is one to avoid unless you are very prepared :p

Best way to get the Goose egg is to let it alone for a couple days. What I do is lure it close to my tooth traps and run far away. After about 2 days you'll hear a very distinct clap of Thunder... Egg is spawned. Go kill the Goose. Wait another day or 2 and the egg will hatch (you can hammer it but it'll hurt you). Once they hatch they'll be close to your tooth traps making them an easy kill.

Favourite is Goose/Moose and her moslings - love her hoppy honking.  Even though the moslings just killed me.  I have to learn when it's a good idea to just run away.  But they'd killed most of my beefalo and I wanted revenge.

Least favourite is Bearger because he's just mean.  And on a really good playthrough he managed to destroy my lovely base AND ate all my food.  And then he killed a fire hound and burnt up all the rest so generally I hate him.

I like Bearger the most - cause he's best at cleaning out Reed Trap setpiece and he looks cool. (I like treeguards too, because they are excellent emergency defense againts hounds).

I really hate Dragonfly though, because first time I encountered it the damn creature torn apart all my Beefalo, burned a pig village, twig\grass farms, beeboxes and nearly every other structure I had. The only good thing about it is the way it hits the dirt after getting a Powder pillow. Rest in peace, jerk.

I have only encountered the Deerclops and it smashed all my buildings and almost killed me. Jerk.

I've spawned all the other giants though using console. The Dragonfly is the worst to fight without a doubt, however I do have something, interesting to report when it comes to the Dragonfly. You see Giants don't like eachother very much, they are very territorial. Deerclops brawls, Bearger beatdowns and Goose/Moose Waddle pecking are terrifying (or hillarious) sights to behold.

However, the absolute worst and by far most hillarious is a mass spawn of Dragonflies. Go ahead, try spawning 40

Dragonfly_Before.png

Dragonfly_After.png

You'll never see so much meat in one sitting that fast again.

And my favorite giant is the Bearger for anyone curious. I just like it.

Archived