False Accusations

Morgan17

Oh, I got blamed by my old dota captain for: "always wanting to argue because I'm a feminist", and for "yelling at a team mate till they left the 5-person team after 5 months of 8 hours a day training".

The captain had issues understanding much of my vocab due to his poor intelligibility -- which led to him often assuming malicious motives behind minor disputes (and sometimes he simply misunderstood clauses which, in traditional Aussie bogan manner, assumed prejudice to scary unfamiliar stuffs that should go back to where they came from), and led to this paranoid construction (from both Aussie culture and misunderstandings) that I was conspiring against his leadership and an/the aforementioned team-mate with the intention of dismantling everything for my own perversion. In actual fact, the aforementioned teammate was a ostentatious, ego-complexed, engineering-student Ukrainian (from Crimea) who got upset because I gave him advice/tips.

I was kicked. I got the blame from the other 4 members (mostly because the team had to be dissolved without me - the friking coach... ). :<

Disclaimer: I'm Aussie and live in a low-economic area, so, dun get mad.

I'm always accused of staring at women. Even though I don't/didn't. That's friends for ya

I stare at women because I'm a freak that has no friends and is so socially awkward that I can't work up the courage to start a conversation with a stranger. If they speak to me I am fine.

In kindergarten, this girl had it out for me. An imbecile, she would annoy me at every turn. I had recently gone to Disneyland, and taken part in the Star Wars Jedi Training Academy. This meant everything in the world to me, and I was so slap happy about it. So this young Snooki comes up to me and mouths off to me. Using the best argumentative material available to a kindergarten-er, I say,"Whatever, at least I can become a Jedi!" I walk away. Later on the Jungle Gym, I receive a tap on my shoulder. It is the proctor. She tells me that the little girl made the accusation that I cursed at her. I, quite confused, state that I did not. Then, I am told that I need to "watch my mouth" and "the next time it happens, you are getting a referral". As she walked away, the little girl smiles a wickedly twisted, evil demonic little smile. That was the smile that I will never forget. The smile that reminds me how pitiful the human race can become.

I was accused of attacking a student.  Which is partially true, but it was in self defense.  They said stabbing him with a pencil meant it was not self defense. *sigh* 

Stop being me.

Let's see I was once accused of stea.... 

Oh wait, I did do that,

Didn't get caught though

How about the time I..

Nope, did that one to...

Hmm.....

Let's just say I was falsely accused because I was never caught. 

Oh wait, there was that time I was accused of stealing $20, a pair of expensive earphones, and a 3DS Game

What kind of jerk steals money?

I'm a bit of a klepto incase you couldn't notice.

Archived