False Accusations

Morgan17

Once while in high school I arrived late from over sleeping. I went to the office as required to scan my ID card, then was accused of being high by the principal. She phoned my mother (who was furious) and I was forced to take a drug test when I got home. It was all negative because I don't do drugs. The next day my mother called the school and the principal then lied to her saying I was drunk, not high. I don't drink either, my mom knows that. From that day forward the principal gave me troubles every chance she had.

Once while in high school I arrived late from over sleeping. I went to the office as required to scan my ID card, then was accused of being high by the principal. She phoned my mother (who was furious) and I was forced to take a drug test when I got home. It was all negative because I don't do drugs. The next day my mother called the school and the principal then lied to her saying I was drunk, not high. I don't drink either, my mom knows that. From that day forward the principal gave me troubles every chance she had.

Who accuses someone of being high on [insert drug name here] just because the overslept?

Your principal probably did this to someone before your high school years

Since I'm basically completely seperate from any sort of social interactions with humanity (That are not on the internet), I haven't really been falsely accused of anything serious.  Except for, of course, when everyone thought I shoved some kid off the playground set in third grade.  In actuality, he shoved himself off.

I promise.

It's because high school

(Oh God that was a terrible pun).

That actually happens frequently to me. Since I don't sleep a lot and I'm often ill, I sometimes tend to ay on my desk during lessons.

My classmates and teachers think I take drugs, and that's not true.

no, no hidden secret this time.

Once I had a teacher who instead of teaching, used the classroom as a platform for his ideals. Me, being educated on the matters he spoke about, poked holes in his arguments for amusement. I was pulled out of class one day. Turns out, he had called the office and told them I had come to school high. I was annoyed. And when I get annoyed, I get EXTREMELY snarky. So once I was sent back into class, I turned up the snark to eleven.

Once I had a teacher who instead of teaching, used the classroom as a platform for his ideals. Me, being educated on the matters he spoke about, poked holes in his arguments for amusement. I was pulled out of class one day. Turns out, he had called the office and told them I had come to school high. I was annoyed. And when I get annoyed, I get EXTREMELY snarky. So once I was sent back into class, I turned up the snark to eleven.

Then what happened? I want hear more!

Streisand effect?

Archived