Castle Crashers and DST Group + Super Justice League Of Head Collectors

Morgan17

This is dumb. Outright just going to say it. state my opinions.

Sorry if I'm being mean, evil, or whatever. Just my opinion. DEMOCRACY ALLOWS ME TO HAVE AN OPINION!

Look, I was bored when I made these groups, mkay?

I really don't like the fact that no one replied to this thread till vingw did and that now everyone is saying mean things.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluralistic_ignorance

psycolgy!

Don't worry, I'll defend!

Everyone who has posted mean things, while the group may be pointless, you should be used to threads like this from Mack, so calling each thread out will make you very tired. Just ignore it and move on. I mean, if we're going to compare the greatness or ungreatness of off-topic threads, Mack and @Snob should have an epic rap battle.

Everyone who has posted mean things, while the group may be pointless, you should be used to threads like this from Mack, so calling each thread out will make you very tired. Just ignore it and move on. I mean, if we're going to compare the greatness or ungreatness of off-topic threads, Mack and @Snob should have an epic rap battle.

Don't call Snob.

His presence here is not neccesary.

Everyone who has posted mean things, while the group may be pointless, you should be used to threads like this from Mack, so calling each thread out make you very tired. Just ignore it and move on. I mean, if we're going to compare the greatness or ungreatness of off-topic threads, Mack and @Snob should have an epic rap battle.

I suggest you shouldn't become a defense lawyer

That's not a great defense :/

Archived