Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Dr3w99Dr3w

"Warning!" - Need Help

Dr3w99Dr3w    6

Please choose a category
*Pick the option that fits the issue the most. Ideally use this in your thread title aswell*

[Graphics]

[Gameplay]

[Exploit]

[Crash]

[sound]

Platform
* Pick your platform. For instance, standalone on Mac is also possible.*

• Steam
  • Chrome
  • Standalone
  • Mac
  • Linux

Do you use mods?

yes/no
Version Number
 (See Attatched Photo cuz I'm not sure)
Issue title
 Warning on new game startup and previous game startup with Reign of Giants enabled.
Steps to reproduce
 In the previous game I played (without Reign of Giants DLC) I got to Day 201. I then turned on creative mode with the debug console and made ancient walls and got kicked for not having enough space. I took that as meaning that i didn't have enough RAM allocated to the game so I reallocated 2 more GB to Don't Starve, but the error continued to show, so I got my player killed so I could start again. I created a new world (WITH Reign of Giants DLC enabled), and I then received the error in the attachment. The game was forced to close, but the world was created and when I tried to play the newly created world, I recied the exact same Warning Error code.
Describe your issue
 I am currently unable to play Don't Starve on Steam because of this error. I have it set to automatically update the game on startup or when the computer is Idle. I'm not educated in the Lua language so I don't understand what the details of the error entail. 

post-406493-0-45287600-1403276938_thumb.

Wade    309

I have the designers currently looking into this issue, and we should hopefully have it addressed soon.