Least Favorite Animes

Morgan17

1.Sailor Moon

I mean, sure, it's got a great plot and good old-timey anime animation. Especially the voices. But it's kinda attracted a male audience for....certain reasons....like bronies and the whole MLP FiM thing.

2. Soul Eater

Blaire is kind of perverted and that really bothers me.

(Sorry, Rabbitfist!)

Eh, I don't exactly have a 'least favori-

Actually wait, I do. The original Fullmetal Alchemist series that strayed so far away from canon that I pretty much refuse to acknowledge it's existence. That was bad. Badddd. The movie was worse.

Brotherhood was A+ it followed the manga perfectly.

And while it doesn't count as 'least favorite' I avoid extremely lengthy animes ( i.e. One Peice, Naruto, Bleach) because I simply don't have the willpower to watch them

And Blaire is so cute come on man. I'm probably biased because of the cat ears though.

Eh, I don't exactly have a 'least favori-

Actually wait, I do. The original Fullmetal Alchemist series that strayed so far away from canon that I pretty much refuse to acknowledge it's existence. That was bad. Badddd. The movie was worse.

Brotherhood was A+ it followed the manga perfectly.

And while it doesn't count as 'least favorite' I avoid extremely lengthy animes ( i.e. One Peice, Naruto, Bleach) because I simply don't have the willpower to watch them

And Blaire is so cute come on man. I'm probably biased because of the cat ears though.

Gotta agree with you on FMA, I have the movie and sometimes I just sort of watch it to laugh at anime hitler

Gotta agree with you on FMA, I have the movie and sometimes I just sort of watch it to laugh at anime hitler

I remember I bought the special edition of it and wound up throwing it out (except for the postcards) because I was that mad.

I feel bad now because it was a waste of money I probably should've given it away. Well i did give the DVD to a girl but the extras were chunked.

Al did look cool though, caramel hair and stuff. Other then that yeah I fully resent it.

Why Tree. Why must you post big eyed anime girl.

Archived