Sign in to follow this  
RadGH

No Sound

RadGH    10

The video from total biscuit has sound, but I don't have any. It's completely silent.The friend I gave it to has the same problem, and we're both using Logitech G930 headsets (USB, wireless).Is there a fix?Onboard audio works fine (Had to change default sound device and restart chrome for it to work, though)

Edited by RadGH

Kevin    1,671

Hey guys,Have you tried playing other NaCl based chrome games like AirMech or Bastion? I'm curious to see if the problem is something that we are doing, or if it's something inherent to NaCl.

znightmare    10

I didn't have a chance to test it out with AirMech, since it have some serverside issues right now, but Bastion seems to work as it should (speaking of sound and stuff)Furthermore I have a hint which may not be a big help but who knows: Some time ago, I had some serious sound issues concerning all browserside soundapplications like youtube and such(Using my logitech g930, same as I do now). It was caused by a (at that time) recent flashupdate, I had to uninstall the current version and install an older one to make it work again.

Sign in to follow this