Don't Starve Together Progress Report

Thanks for the status update! I still have a few questions though:

- Will we have kick/ban/mute systems and server moderators?

- Will the days stop continuing on when there are no players on the server, but the server is still up?

More in-depth questions (you might not be able to answer these yet):

- Will hounds attack every single player in the server now?

- Will the game share loot from fights between players, or is it just about how quickly you can pick loot up? Will battles drop more loot?

- Will we be able to do adventure mode with multiple people, or will it be disabled? (For adventure mode, I recommend a Diablo-esque system where everyone in adventure mode has to agree to move on to the next level)

Thank you!

I will never play PvP. For this game I'm PvP hater.

Same here, in puzzle Wilson wrote on the map he felt lonely.

So you know what? I'm gonna build a door so I could fight with other people while most of things around me trying to kill me!

b1f594f0569c0ee078d684db0fe5bd34.jpg

Same here, in puzzle Wilson wrote on the map he felt lonely.

So you know what? I'm gonna build a door so I could fight with other people while most of things around me trying to kill me!

But maybe the person that comes through the door won't feel so friendly towards Willson! And Wilson would of course have to defend himself if that happened. See, there's no reason that PvP cant be valid to the story.

But maybe the person that comes through the door won't feel so friendly towards Willson! And Wilson would of course have to defend himself if that happened. See, there's no reason that PvP cant be valid to the story.

This could happen too, you are absolutely right. But this doesn't make me play PvP, what is my main point in my post.

Its really exciting to hear about your progress. I am so excited to play Together with my friends and family. I think it will create some interesting conversation, and some fun moments. I think that having a group will help make it more interesting to progress further into the game, and give me more incentive to not die, so I can keep on playing.

Archived