Please choose a category

[Gameplay]

Platform

• Steam

Version Number

Issue title

Monster drop is out of range

Steps to reproduce

For example: Gobbler runs away till the ground ends, he stucks there, I kill him and his meat drops out of range to be picked up.

Describe your issue

So, yeah, here's a
:confused:

P. S. Should it be in Gameplay or Exploit category? English isn't my native, but these words looks almost the same to me when they're translated into my native one; I'm so sorry. Can anyone describe a bit what Exploit word means, please?

massgamer    10

Not pro on this but I'd guess it'd go under gamyplay, Exploit would mean something like being able to get onto the water or making it so you can get extra something you would usually only get one from.

As for the bug.. Lol its preetty freaky just looking at the meat just float there, I always thought you'd be able to fall off the edge, My mind is blown and somewhat let down, I would of loved to chase gobbler to the cliffs and have it jump off the side and have the favor returned to me by hell hounds.. lol

Artem    27
Not pro on this but I'd guess it'd go under gamyplay, Exploit would mean something like being able to get onto the water or making it so you can get extra something you would usually only get one from.

As for the bug.. Lol its preetty freaky just looking at the meat just float there, I always thought you'd be able to fall off the edge, My mind is blown and somewhat let down, I would of loved to chase gobbler to the cliffs and have it jump off the side and have the favor returned to me by hell hounds.. lol

Ah! Now I get it! Thanks for explaining it to me :)

Omg! That would be absolutely insanely great thing, massgamer!!! You should put it into Suggestions, like… now!!! "I would of loved to chase gobbler to the cliffs and have it jump off the side" so the player could too, as well! Like… Spiders are chasing player and he falls of the cliff! Haha! Would be so freaking great thing to have in this game, since there's just a border and you can't do anything about it.

Dude, seriously, create a thread and put it into suggestions! It's an awesome idea! :D

Chesska    71

Replying to this because the same thing happened to me.

Same thing, just run the gobbler to the edge of the map where the water starts and kill it and more often than not the drumstick will drop floating above the water where you can't get it.

TardTowers    10

The good thing about this is that you can run up to the drumstick with a couple of hell hounds following you, and they'll automatically start running towards it, but since they can't eat it, they'll keep running. This is a great tactic for survival, nice bug too!