TF2 Tournament Thread

ArcticFox789

@WX-78 could you help us by hosting a MC server ?

I've talked with the owners of the dapper den server, and they said they dont want their server to be used. Main reasons being that people from the dapper den dont know almost no one from here, in the words of one of the members:" I woldnt like a bunch of randon people on the server."And if they let just some people get into it, that would go against the spirit of this event. However their leader did say 'if they want to they can rent the server for a week ;)'. So aside from if a bunch of klei forum's member joined the dapper den, MC is probably not gonna happen.

Also just so that you can know, the member you just mentioned is in a 7 days long trip to croatia and besides that, he isnt an admn of the DD MC server.

I've talked with the owners of the dapper den server, and they said they dont want their server to be used. Main reasons being that people from the dapper den dont know almost no one from here, in the words of one of the members:" I woldnt like a bunch of randon people on the server."And if they let just some people get into it, that would go against the spirit of this event. However their leader did say 'if they want to they can rent the server for a week ;)'. So aside from if a bunch of klei forum's member joined the dapper den, MC is probably not gonna happen.

Also just so that you can know, the member you just mentioned is in a 7 days long trip to croatia and besides that, he isnt an admn of the DD MC server.

Sorry, I didn't know :/ And now I'm just wondering "Why the only game that I own and isn't laggy won't happen in an event T-T ?"

Okay. Right. I'll stick with the Wednesday deadline, just in case someone comes through for us, but it's beginning to seem inevitable that Terraria will take over.

Terraria shouldn't be an issue, as Hamachi is no longer needed (just click the 'Host & Play' button then share your IP).

No idea about Garry's Mod.

@Spinorex, the Ship's been added.

Okay. Right. I'll stick with the Wednesday deadline, just in case someone comes through for us, but it's beginning to seem inevitable that Terraria will take over.

Terraria shouldn't be an issue, as Hamachi is no longer needed (just click the 'Host & Play' button then share your IP).

No idea about Garry's Mod.

@Spinorex, the Ship's been added.

We can use Tunngle instead of Hamachi. It's useful.

So, if wednesday there's no MC host, we'll play Terraria ? Terraria coop or pvp ?

If by Wednesday's event no-one can host the MC event, it defaults to a Terraria event, yes. The event is this Saturday by the way. You can disable PvP individually on Terraria I believe, so it's your choice, though I think everyone should have it on by default. :p

If by Wednesday's event no-one can host the MC event, it defaults to a Terraria event, yes. The event is this Saturday by the way. You can disable PvP individually on Terraria I believe, so it's your choice, though I think everyone should have it on by default. :razz:

But it won't be like "Oh ! There's someone here ! I'm gonna kill him !" I hope ?

Archived