TF2 Tournament Thread

ArcticFox789

What? I have $20 on me, and nothing to use it on. Might as well.

May I suggest waiting a little bit though? The Summer Sale is rumored to be coming around soon so it might be wise to wait a bit for that to see if you can save a few bucks.

Just a suggestion.

Welp, voting's over, so Minecraft wins!

So, next Saturday, we'll be playing Minecraft. Now, I have absolutely no knowledge in MP Minecraft, so anyone else willing to take the wheel for this one is more than welcome to. Usual time, so have a countdown: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?p0=302&iso=20140628T17&year=2014&month=6&day=28&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&msg=Inaugural%20Minecraft%20Event%21&csz=1

The current game schedule is as follows:

28 June: Minecraft

05 July: Team Fortress 2

12 July: Terraria/Garry's Mod

19 July: Team Fortress 2

26 July: Terraria/Garry's Mod

[As Terraria and Garry's Mod tied, I'll post a second vote to choose which one we play first, the winner will be played on the 12th of July's event, the loser on the 26th of July's event] - Just a quick note, I will not be attending the Garry's Mod event, whenever that is, so someone will need to cover for me. The others I can handle, but I don't even own GMod, and I have no plans to buy it any time soon.

Obligatory Mentions:

@Silentdarkness1

@Hugo M.

@Spinorex

@DwerBomb

@ancientdragon8

@TooMuchHoneyHam

@Craig_Perry

@Neosaurus

@Lord_Battal

@aredshroom

@Snob