TF2 Tournament Thread

ArcticFox789

I can't be bothered with this anymore.

I really can't. It's a pain in the ass, and quite frankly, I'm wasting my time. People are signing up when they can't come, people are ignoring me in the chat, people are endlessly redoing fights for god knows what reasons. 

Everyone's always waiting, because I don't get a chance to tell everyone what's going on.

I just... no. I can't do this. It's a colossal waste of my time.

I really can't. It's a pain in the ass, and quite frankly, I'm wasting my time. People are signing up when they can't come, people are ignoring me in the chat, people are endlessly redoing fights for god knows what reasons. 

Everyone's always waiting, because I don't get a chance to tell everyone what's going on.

Abort mission

run__ayla__run__by_katonator-d7r2766.png

(I seriously don't blame you though, i think we should just stick to non serious TF2 stuff)

(I seriously don't blame you though, i think we should just stick to non serious TF2 stuff)

We can do them, I think it's fun, but I just need people to shut up and listen, or at least do as their told.

Also I need to work out the format based on whoever actually turns up, if we do it again.

We could also do a proper big duelling thing, like not just one event, stretched over a period of time, with as many people as possible participating whenever both players can make it, that could be fun, and a LOT easier to organise.

Soooo...The TF2 Tournies are over?

I might set out the big tournament idea further:

There would be 32 available slots in the tournament.

The tournament would take a group & knockout format.

There would be 8 groups comprised of 4 players. Each of the 4 players would play each other.

The winners of the groups would progress to a Round of 16 knockout phase.

Group slots would be assigned based on timezone.

Matches would not have a scheduled time or map.

Matches are played whenever both players (and a neutral adjudicator) are available. The players may choose any map.

There would be a prize for the champion.

Every player must contribute something to the prize pot, no matter how small.

Anything from a weapon to an unusual would be acceptable. Steam backgrounds / emoticons & cards are also fine.

Thoughts or questions?

This seems to have been a thing for most if not all of the previous events aswell, tbh...

I think people should appreciate you way more for even bothering trying to set up all these events to try and have a good time together. It is completely understandable if you're gonna quit doing that, I know I would have a long time ago already.

Archived